2010 Hartford and Boston bootlegs now in goods!

2»

Comments

• demetrios wrote:
    DewieCox wrote:
    Anyone order the flac digital downloads for Hartford and/or Boston and get their links via email for download yet? Haven't gotten mine yet and normally they come pretty quick. Thanks. Later

When I bought the mp3 a download button popped up right after checkout

When you go back to your order status, click the latest purchase and there should be a right click save as link. Not sure what the max number of downloads you have! I've done it a few times before because of time out internet connections! :oops:

Yeah, lol, unfortunately I guess I'm just used to the old style downloading from pj.com which I think years ago was waiting for a link via email and then downloading. Shortly after I typed this message I went into my "Orders" section and saw the "download" button. I usually just buy the cd's but for special shows like these two (which I attended) I might download and get the cd's as well. The bummer thing was I wanted to put them to disc before I left for work but this little snafu kept me from enjoying the shows in my car to and fro work. Oh well. Thanks for the response. Later
    Foo4Everlong