PJ fan seeks same

124»

Comments

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    i met mine at work :) they like tool more though, meh, give and take..

we have a term here for dudes who prefer tool...

don't leave me hanging here! and don't say tool :lol:
    wah
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    i met mine at work :) they like tool more though, meh, give and take..

TOOL
    TOOL
    TOOL
  • M2M2 Posts: 8
    thats right Mr 81, all the chatter and hot pictures of jason alexander and the slutty jersey shore bunch. Im trying to keep up, after all this was my very first post. You guys are all over the place!

:mrgreen:
    Fortune favors the brave.
    question for comebackgirl, did you ever approach a hottie at a PJ show? thats kind of out of place isnt it? all these dudes here are saying its in our favor cause the crowd is 99% guys, but im not there to flirt, Im there to have my world rocked by the greatest band ever. Outside of shows, where are the man fans?
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    M2 wrote:
    Let me be frank. Pearl Jam is such an integral part of my existence, that i feel it would be a travesty not to share that passion in common with another fan, say...of the opposite sex. Where do PJ fans meet each other?? (Im in NJ)

i'm from NJ! and i'm a male!
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
    well yeee-haaa and nice to meet ya! do you talk to girls at PJ concerts? im taking an informal survey since guys on this forum think its a girls' move at shows.
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,672
    at shows themselves, not really.

preparty, sure... meet up after the show? sure...
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471

TOOL
    TOOL
    TOOL

i resent that 8-)
    wah
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    If you think PJ concerts are a sausage fest you should check out a Metallica Concert, it's like 10/1, PJ concerts feel like babefest in comparsion. Ofcourse nothing beats a Weezer concert, there like the opposite of Metallica.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    M2 wrote:
    thats right Mr 81, all the chatter and hot pictures of jason alexander and the slutty jersey shore bunch. Im trying to keep up, after all this was my very first post. You guys are all over the place!

welcome back stanger.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    M2 wrote:
    question for comebackgirl, did you ever approach a hottie at a PJ show? thats kind of out of place isnt it? all these dudes here are saying its in our favor cause the crowd is 99% guys, but im not there to flirt, Im there to have my world rocked by the greatest band ever. Outside of shows, where are the man fans?
    Nope...never approached anyone at a show. There was a thread on the Porch a while back where you could share your msn address...we both signed up on that, started chatting...and a hop, jump and greencard later we're married :lol: totally feasible to meet someone at a show though...especially at pre-parties or before the show when people are milling about. Outside of shows, the hardcore fans are on here :mrgreen:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    M2 wrote:
    Nope...never approached anyone at a show. There was a thread on the Porch a while back where you could share your msn address...we both signed up on that, started chatting...and a hop, jump and greencard later we're married :lol: totally feasible to meet someone at a show though...especially at pre-parties or before the show when people are milling about. Outside of shows, the hardcore fans are on here :mrgreen:

Pre-parties? You don't say....
    have we made any headway on a date
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    M2 wrote:

Pre-parties? You don't say....
    :lol:
    Just be careful of those of us with x-ray vision :| :shock:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    M2 wrote:

you dont like me ? jason alexander?
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • autumnautumn Posts: 191
    There is always the route I took. Find a guy you like and then convert them to a huge PJ fan! It worked for me. He's hooked (on me and PJ ;) ) and loving every minute of it!!!
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

she hasn't posted since june 4th :(

i'll send her a pm :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Mr 81 and Metsfan

Sorry i got no dirt, theres nothing to update on my side. However, Pearl Jam fans ARE the brightest bulbs in the bunch.

Is any PJ fan going to the Korn concert at the PNC arts center in Holmdel NJ on Wed night?? And PJ Ladies? Im sure theres a few girls like me who love Korn and such.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,804
    i was thinking of going to the one in Camden, but not sure. Greta line-up w/ KoRn and Rob Zombie teaming up again along with Hatebreed, Five Finger Death Punch and Lamb Of God

edit: apparently the on in Camden already happened cuz I don't see it listed anywhere, oh well better I save money anyway
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    :lol:

welcome back. i know some people going to the Korn show out here, but not out there. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    i think the i read another fan's review of the Mayhem Festival that the Metal Mullitia will be doing some motocross stuff! ANyone know if thats a rumor or not?
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    bump!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    perhaps on the official Pearl Jam forums ?
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    :lol::lol::lol: Great read!

We should probably get an update...
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

hasn't been on since last june....so it either went well....or we totally creeped her out. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

hasn't been on since last june....so it either went well....or we totally creeped her out. :lol:

How could that possibly be?

:think:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

How could that possibly be?

:think:

as crazy as it seems.....i don't think everyone likes us. :(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg