Pearl Jam ROCK BAND XBOX360

2»

Comments

• benjsbenjs Posts: 9,099
    benjs wrote:
    I hope it is available for the Wii b/c I already spent $350 for Beatles RB on the Wii and I would have to buy the controls and another system in order to play it :( . I haven't tried yet, but I heard that you cannot get the Backspacer and Ten downloads for RB for the Wii, is that correct?
    Nope, incorrect.

Yay...thanks :D . (We are in the process of building a house so I've been way too busy to actually try it, I think I've only got to play my Beatles on a couple of times :( )
    No problem! Oh man, I remember when my parents were building the house.. what a stressful, and time-consuming event. Especially if your builder starts stealing money from you :roll:
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,340
    demetrios wrote:
    Can someone put up the setlist???

http://www.destructoid.com/pearl-jam-li ... 1812.phtml

•1/2 Full
    •Alive
    •Animal
    •Better Man
    •Black
    •Brain of J
    •Comatose
    •Corduroy
    •Do The Evolution
    •Down
    •Elderly Woman Behind The Counter in A Small Town
    •Even Flow
    •Footsteps
    •Garden
    •Given To Fly
    •Go
    •I Am Mine
    •I Got ID
    •Inside Job
    •Insignificance
    •Jeremy
    •Last Exit
    •Life Wasted
    •Light Years
    •Love Boat Captain
    •Lukin
    •Man Of The Hour
    •Marker In The Sand
    •Nothingman
    •Present Tense
    •Rearviewmirror
    •Red Mosquito
    •Release
    •Satan's Bed
    •Severed Hand
    •Spin the Black Circle
    •State of Love and Trust
    •Wash
    •Whipping
    •Why Go
    •Wishlist
    •World Wide Suicide

Satan's Bed? Does this mean children across America will be singing "I never sucked Satan's Dick"???
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:shock:

Imagine one day in the class room, your son/daughter asking .. "Teacher, I never sucked Satan's Dick!" You get the call @ work or from your wife (who isn't into the Pearl Jam, well that much) that your son/daughter has been saying this non stop all day @ school. When you come home, you'll be getting the Whippin! :lol:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    I am sure once you rock a show the encore will be YellowLedBetter

God i HOPE SO :D i'll be in my underwear, drunk, it'll be horrifing, 2 in the morning :twisted:
  • RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158
    demetrios wrote:
    Can someone put up the setlist???

http://www.destructoid.com/pearl-jam-li ... 1812.phtml

•1/2 Full
    •Alive
    •Animal
    •Better Man
    •Black
    •Brain of J
    •Comatose
    •Corduroy
    •Do The Evolution
    •Down
    •Elderly Woman Behind The Counter in A Small Town
    •Even Flow
    •Footsteps
    •Garden
    •Given To Fly
    •Go
    •I Am Mine
    •I Got ID
    •Inside Job
    •Insignificance
    •Jeremy
    •Last Exit
    •Life Wasted
    •Light Years
    •Love Boat Captain
    •Lukin
    •Man Of The Hour
    •Marker In The Sand
    •Nothingman
    •Present Tense
    •Rearviewmirror
    •Red Mosquito
    •Release
    •Satan's Bed
    •Severed Hand
    •Spin the Black Circle
    •State of Love and Trust
    •Wash
    •Whipping
    •Why Go
    •Wishlist
    •World Wide Suicide

No Backspacer tunes? I can't believe they would say because they already have the album available. If that was the case why would there be songs off of Ten on this list when they have that full album out also. I claim BS on this list.
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,156
    No Backspacer tunes? I can't believe they would say because they already have the album available. If that was the case why would there be songs off of Ten on this list when they have that full album out also. I claim BS on this list.

There is a difference with studiotracks and livetracks you know...
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158

There is a difference with studiotracks and livetracks you know...

They haven't played any Backspacer songs live in the past year and a half to use?
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • Dru_CortezDru_Cortez Posts: 953
    Footsteps... check.
    Severed Hand... check.
    Release... check.
    Present Tense...
    ... for real?
    I too call shenanigans.
    Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    joely_91 wrote:
    sorry to shoot down your hopes guys but that article was from last year dated 5.12.09 and the list of songs is the list that we were asked to vote on.....

Ummm yeah, has no one noticed this?? That article is over a year old.
  • 3 full pages until someone points out that this is old news... well, not the september release date. But seriously, there is a sticky on this and has been for a year now.

There actually was not announcement of a game - just a "project". They won't confirm or deny a game. They've just said that the only thing in the works is RB3 and a few others (check Grungereport.com it's in there somewhere). Forget what the other titles were - not PJ, maybe Green Day? Look back to the sticky thread (where this all should be moved to).
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    3 full pages until someone points out that this is old news... well, not the september release date. But seriously, there is a sticky on this and has been for a year now.

There actually was not announcement of a game - just a "project". They won't confirm or deny a game. They've just said that the only thing in the works is RB3 and a few others (check Grungereport.com it's in there somewhere). Forget what the other titles were - not PJ, maybe Green Day? Look back to the sticky thread (where this all should be moved to).

It has been pointed out, your depressing.
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,561
    i contacted 10c and harmonix about this a few months ago... 10c said they haven't heard anything for a great while and harmonix said the game isn't in development anymore :? i hope to god its still being made and comes out sometime this year!!!
  • gndcd402 wrote:
    i contacted 10c and harmonix about this a few months ago... 10c said they haven't heard anything for a great while and harmonix said the game isn't in development anymore :? i hope to god its still being made and comes out sometime this year!!!

:cry: I hope that doesn't meant they've scraped the idea. I just visited their website and here is an email address: support@harmonixmusic.com

They said to let us know what we think of their games. So, I would like to suggest for everyone to flood them with emails concerning PJ RB, maybe this will get them in gear. I'm mainly worried about them deciding against making the game, if we show support for it, maybe they will follow through with it. It's worth a shot.
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,561
    gndcd402 wrote:

:cry: I hope that doesn't meant they've scraped the idea. I just visited their website and here is an email address: support@harmonixmusic.com

They said to let us know what we think of their games. So, I would like to suggest for everyone to flood them with emails concerning PJ RB, maybe this will get them in gear. I'm mainly worried about them deciding against making the game, if we show support for it, maybe they will follow through with it. It's worth a shot.
    :thumbup: we will probably get an automated reply saying how close they are with pj and that backspacer and ten are available for download...
  • if there is no news in the next month i wouldn't hold my breath on this coming out in September
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,239
    Will the animated crowd be seated by seniority?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,156
    They haven't played any Backspacer songs live in the past year and a half to use?

Oh, yes they have. But not when the article was written.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"