Dublin Tattoo

TUTMAN08TUTMAN08 Posts: 82
edited June 2010 in The Porch
Coming to Ireland fron the States for the Dublin and Belfast concerts and am thinking about getting a tattoo in Dublin. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good place to go?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    better write in dublin crew thread
    viewtopic.php?f=5&t=23325
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I was gonna do this in Berlin but we haven't got time :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    the idea itself hit me as well :) not in Dublin, but somewhere on tour or at least right after that tour back at home. I want this tour/experiences "to tell" me something ... i'll see what happens, maybe theres some time during the 1 1/2 weeks to think about it and/or actually get a further tattoo :D
  • 71step28 wrote:
    the idea itself hit me as well :) not in Dublin, but somewhere on tour or at least right after that tour back at home. I want this tour/experiences "to tell" me something ... i'll see what happens, maybe theres some time during the 1 1/2 weeks to think about it and/or actually get a further tattoo :D

I've decided to get one when I get home now... I'm glad i'm not alone in this. This will be our last multi-date Euro tour so I really want to mark it. I had the Stickman tattooed after my first show so why not get one after my last big tour eh? :D I have an idea of what i'm getting but, as you said, we'll see where the tour takes us and what it tells us :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    . This will be our last multi-date Euro tour so I really want to mark it. I had the Stickman tattooed after my first show so why not get one after my last big tour eh? :)
    last???
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”