JUNE 3rd 2010 - ITS BEEN 10 YEARS SINCE.....

titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
edited June 2010 in The Porch
PEARL JAM LAST PLAYED SCOTLAND.

thats right, 10 years today, when you coming back boys?
Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dadesdades Posts: 322
    Aye too right. 10 years is way too long.What about a wee show at the Barras before Dublin.
    Now that would be a great warm up for the european tour :D
    Glasgow Cathouse 1992
    Glasgow S.E.C.C. 2000
    Shepherds Bush 2009 - M.E.N 2009 - London O2 2009
    Boston 2010 - Newark 2010 - MSG1+2 2010 - Dublin 2010 - Belfast 2010
    London 2010
    Manchester 1+2 2012 EV Manchester 2012 EV London 31/7/2012
    Philly 1+2 2013 - Hartford 2013
    Berlin 2014 Leeds 2014
    Fenway 2 2016
    EV London 1+2 2017
    London 1+2 - Berlin 2018
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    dades wrote:
    Aye too right. 10 years is way too long.What about a wee show at the Barras before Dublin.
    Now that would be a great warm up for the european tour :D

i was thinking along the same lines...
    or the o2 academy is another great venue.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • dadesdades Posts: 322
    Just checked and both venues still have Sunday 20th free.
    How about it then boys? :D
    Glasgow Cathouse 1992
    Glasgow S.E.C.C. 2000
    Shepherds Bush 2009 - M.E.N 2009 - London O2 2009
    Boston 2010 - Newark 2010 - MSG1+2 2010 - Dublin 2010 - Belfast 2010
    London 2010
    Manchester 1+2 2012 EV Manchester 2012 EV London 31/7/2012
    Philly 1+2 2013 - Hartford 2013
    Berlin 2014 Leeds 2014
    Fenway 2 2016
    EV London 1+2 2017
    London 1+2 - Berlin 2018
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    really i never understand those type of thread about scotland..its a train ride 4 hours to england where they play always when they visit europe....even u can drive too..if for exable they play in newcastle is more close from edibourg than someone from London..dont have to mention European countries they never played,or they play last time at 92..they play now smaller tour,so better get used to that scotland isnt in..as my country as well.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    really i never understand those type of thread about scotland..its a train ride 4 hours to england where they play always when they visit europe....even u can drive too..if for exable they play in newcastle is more close from edibourg than someone from London..dont have to mention European countries they never played,or they play last time at 92..they play now smaller tour,so better get used to that scotland isnt in..as my country as well.

i understand what your saying dimi, but its more the principle part of it.
    last year they played england, this year they play ireland also, so maybe next time they add scotland there. and greece.

you also got to remember that some us live in the north of scotland, and orkney isle, and is a lot more than 4 hours train. it would just be nice for once to not have to have all that extra travel... thats all.
    not too much to ask i hope.
    it would just be nice for once to not have to have all that extra travel... thats all.
    tell me about it..even in my country i need 5 hours train travel to go to Athens..i wish all will be easier and cheaper but..
    passions,women,and the bills always get paid :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • joely_91joely_91 Posts: 795
    it would just be nice for once to not have to have all that extra travel... thats all.
    tell me about it..even in my country i need 5 hours train travel to go to Athens..i wish all will be easier and cheaper but..

I dont mean to come across as being a snob but I dont see the bad thing about travelling to see them play, yes it is nice to see a show in your home town, but i think the thrill of travelling (time and fund permitting) is probably one of the best experiences ever, i was excited as ever to see them in perth last year for my first time but i think i'm looking forward to going to the otherside of the world to see them in some amazing venues a little bit more then i was back in november... :D
    joely_91 wrote:

I dont mean to come across as being a snob but I dont see the bad thing about travelling to see them play, yes it is nice to see a show in your home town, but i think the thrill of travelling (time and fund permitting) is probably one of the best experiences ever, i was excited as ever to see them in perth last year for my first time but i think i'm looking forward to going to the otherside of the world to see them in some amazing venues a little bit more then i was back in november... :D
    after this euro tour will be 17 times that saw them live..only one in my country..the next close place is venice,and 3:30 flight..+ to athens airport from my home..if u can afford it travel..so simple..is a life experience + the friend u make ..i love travel for pj
    i know, and i have no problem with the travelling, quite exited to be flying of to see them in belfast, for me its like a mini adventure, for others a whole trek.
    and flying down to london, last year was fun also. and its the dedication of all the fans who do all the travelling thats so cool too.
    so don't worry about being snobish, my hats off to all those people who travel all over the world to go see them, to be honest, if i had the £££££ i'd be the same.
  • joely_91joely_91 Posts: 795
    after this euro tour will be 17 times that saw them live..only one in my country..the next close place is venice,and 3:30 flight..+ to athens airport from my home..if u can afford it travel..so simple..is a life experience + the friend u make ..i love travel for pj

No need to brag now dimitris :lol: ....but thats what i mean, you only live life once get out see the world and see pearl jam 8-) the people you meet along the way are all part of the fun of it! I dont even know how i managed to afford this trip but i'm doing it anyways!!! Definately going to try to make it to the US next year if and when they tour, though i'd love to go to Canada :D
    i know, and i have no problem with the travelling, quite exited to be flying of to see them in belfast, for me its like a mini adventure, for others a whole trek.
    and flying down to london, last year was fun also. and its the dedication of all the fans who do all the travelling thats so cool too.
    so don't worry about being snobish, my hats off to all those people who travel all over the world to go see them, to be honest, if i had the £££££ i'd be the same.

Thats the spirit...:D just a shame we all can't....atleast you have a short flight from scotland.....18 hours from aussie land is definately something i'm not looking forward to....just got to make sure i become friends with whoever i'm sitting next to on the plane :lol: