I will go off the ebean 6 month average
This too shall pass.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Damn, I'm tempted.
  • Options
    deadmosquitodeadmosquito Posts: 729
    i wish i had the money right now... i've been wanting to get this for a long time. it was my first PJ show.
  • Options
    hankholetsgohankholetsgo Posts: 125
    which edition is this?
  • Options
    5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
    bump
    This too shall pass.....
  • Options
    AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    Mmmmmm...love this poster, loved this show, love the people I went with, met and still keep in touch with, LOVE LOVE LOVE the person who gave me this poster. Glad I have my own copy because I didn't realize it was going for that much, doesn't matter though...I'll never sell it. Good luck 5 and congrats to who gets it.
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,659
    gabbahank wrote:
    which edition is this?

I love how you have linked to the version on EB that is the most expensive, and then don't answer this guys question when he asks what edition it is.

If it's a 1st, and you're linking to the AP version, that is pretty sleazy of you - and a blatent attempt to scam someone who may not be knowledgeable on the subject, but seeking this poster. But maybe you have an AP... however I think that if you did you would have included that information in your OP...

they've got a disease and they're all green..... :mrgreen:
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.