Joran van der Sloot.

LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
edited June 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Looks like this dude is at it again. I just hope someone can bring him down this time

http://m.cnn.com/primary/_55tnbR-iqfPNw0lei
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    The link took me to a phone advert.

I don't know who Joran van der sloot is but I thought it was a fun kind of name so wanted to see what it was about. Did I do something wrong?
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I was just watching this on the news...... I hope they find him and bring him down too. Five yrs too long.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Found it, by searching.

http://www.damego.com/joran-van-der-slo ... e-holloway

Just in case anyone else can't open the link.
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Claireack wrote:
    Found it, by searching.

http://www.damego.com/joran-van-der-slo ... e-holloway

Just in case anyone else can't open the link.

thanks for reposting a link to the story.
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    What goes around, comes around.... What a douche bag!!! :x

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,448
    edited June 2010
    he always looked like a kid that needed a good ass kicking - hopefully he gets that and more in prison.
    Post edited by pjhawks on
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    His parents never should have covered this up. The lies sent his father to an early grave, I can only imagine Mama's condition, and now this? They taught him no respect for human life or the law by not allowing him to be properly punished. A waste of many lives.
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    I hope someone sack taps him. 8-)
    I'll be back
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539

+1 lol
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378

He'll be wishing that's all he'll get in the slammer.
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    I just read that the two murders happened on the same day five years apart? :shock:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Apprarently my girlfriend's sister went to high school in Alabama with Natalie Holloway.. :(

Fuck this guy...hope he gets what he deserves.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    If he is proven guilty he needs to die.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    THEY GOT HIM! Found him in Chile and he's being extradited back to Peru.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    THEY GOT HIM! Found him in Chile and he's being extradited back to Peru.
    nice!
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,741
    Good, hopefully that fucker never sees the light of day
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle Posts: 10,724
    edited June 2010
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Good, hopefully that fucker never sees the light of day
    Yep, He's got a Guantanamo style Cock Meat Sandwich heading his way. :mrgreen:
    Post edited by South of Seattle on
    NERDS!
  • milarsomilarso Posts: 1,280
    Hang 'em high.
    "The dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' her easy for all us sinners."
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    An official in Peru says Joran van der Sloot has confessed to killing a 21-year-old female student from Lima, the La Republica newspaper reported late Monday.
    According to the paper, Van der Sloot admitted he broke Stephany Flores' neck in a rage after she apparently used his notebook computer without permission and discovered he was involved in the disappearance of an American woman.
    "I did not want to do it," La Republica quoted him as saying. "The girl intruded into my private life."
    The Dutchman, who is also the prime suspect in U.S. teen Natalee Holloway's 2005 disappearance in Aruba, is being held in a seventh-floor cell with a bunk bed and blanket and gets three hot meals a day, said Maj. Jose Gamboa, spokesman for the Peruvian national police.
    Van der Sloot is suspected in the May 30 killing — five years to the day after Holloway's disappearance — of Stephany Flores.
    Police released video Saturday taken by security cameras at the hotel where van der Sloot had been staying since arriving from Colombia on May 14. It shows the two entering van der Sloot's room together and the Dutchman leaving alone four hours later.
    The woman's battered body was found on the room's floor more than two days later, her neck broken.

It's been five years since 18-year-old Natalee Holloway disappeared while on a high school graduation trip to Aruba. Now, Joran van der Sloot, the last known person seen alive with the young Alabama woman, has confessed to hiding her body in an island marsh, according to a Dutch newspaper, and has been apprehended by Peruvian officials for the suspected murder of 21-year-old Peruvian Stephany Flores.
    I'll be back
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955

It's been five years since 18-year-old Natalee Holloway disappeared while on a high school graduation trip to Aruba. Now, Joran van der Sloot, the last known person seen alive with the young Alabama woman, has confessed to hiding her body in an island marsh, according to a Dutch newspaper, and has been apprehended by Peruvian officials for the suspected murder of 21-year-old Peruvian Stephany Flores.
    wow so he finally confessed?!
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,472
    Fucking serial killer......

Have a trial...
    Find him guilty.....
    Then march him out of the courtroom, and put a fucking bullet in his head......
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067

Have a trial...
    Find him guilty.....
    nah let him rot in a 4x4 cell with only 1 hour of sunlight. killing him is the cheap way.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

metsfan wrote:

Have a trial...
    Find him guilty.....
    nah let him rot in a 4x4 cell with only 1 hour of sunlight. killing him is the cheap way.
    1 hour of sunlight. Fuck no. Put him in the hole.
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,472
    metsfan wrote:

Have a trial...
    Find him guilty.....
    1 hour of sunlight. Fuck no. Put him in the hole.
    I disagree....

Just put a bullet in his head, and then set his corpse on fire....

The end....

Do not waste one fucking dime on feeding this guy...Clothing this guy......Keeping him alive, in a cell, for the next 50-60 years......

Just put a bullet in his head, and call it a day........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    Have a trial...
    Find him guilty.....
    Then march him out of the courtroom, and put a fucking bullet in his head......[/quote] nah let him rot in a 4x4 cell with only 1 hour of sunlight. killing him is the cheap way.[/quote]
    1 hour of sunlight. Fuck no. Put him in the hole.[/quote]I disagree....

Just put a bullet in his head, and then set his corpse on fire....

The end....

Do not waste one fucking dime on feeding this guy...Clothing this guy......Keeping him alive, in a cell, for the next 50-60 years......

Just put a bullet in his head, and call it a day........[/quote]
    Agreed. End of Story :twisted: !
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    An official in Peru says Joran van der Sloot has confessed to killing a 21-year-old female student from Lima, the La Republica newspaper reported late Monday.
    According to the paper, Van der Sloot admitted he broke Stephany Flores' neck in a rage after she apparently used his notebook computer without permission and discovered he was involved in the disappearance of an American woman.
    "I did not want to do it," La Republica quoted him as saying. "The girl intruded into my private life."
    The Dutchman, who is also the prime suspect in U.S. teen Natalee Holloway's 2005 disappearance in Aruba, is being held in a seventh-floor cell with a bunk bed and blanket and gets three hot meals a day, said Maj. Jose Gamboa, spokesman for the Peruvian national police.
    Van der Sloot is suspected in the May 30 killing — five years to the day after Holloway's disappearance — of Stephany Flores.
    Police released video Saturday taken by security cameras at the hotel where van der Sloot had been staying since arriving from Colombia on May 14. It shows the two entering van der Sloot's room together and the Dutchman leaving alone four hours later.
    The woman's battered body was found on the room's floor more than two days later, her neck broken.

Freakin Dutch People....
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    haffajappa wrote:

That's what I read too...He confessed to Holloway as well?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    dcfaithful wrote:
    haffajappa wrote:

That's what I read too...He confessed to Holloway as well?

He'll probably try and plea bargain a lighter sentence if he confesses to both and tells where the body is in Aruba
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers