Bus fight!

chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
edited June 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
I was on the bus this morning, minding my own business. Two ladies in the front of the bus start arguing, one was a little old lady. They started calling each other bitch and the old lady spit in the other woman's face! :shock: the other one was about to haul off on her and the driver was taking pictures and the one that got spit on said if "she didn't fucking respect her fucking elders, she'd fuck that bitch up".

So we all had to pile out as the driver called the sherrif, and then the old lady made a break for it and ran away from the bus.

I'm not looking forward to the bus ride back! Too much chaos!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    I was on the bus this morning, minding my own business. Two ladies in the front of the bus start arguing, one was a little old lady. They started calling each other bitch and the old lady spit in the other woman's face! :shock: the other one was about to haul off on her and the driver was taking pictures and the one that got spit on said if "she didn't fucking respect her fucking elders, she'd fuck that bitch up".

So we all had to pile out as the driver called the sherrif, and then the old lady made a break for it and ran away from the bus.

real life is soooooooo much more entertaining than fiction!
    just can't make that shit up!
    :lol:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    maybe this was a new episode of springer...

"hidden camera old lady bus fights!"

:mrgreen:
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    norm wrote:
    maybe this was a new episode of springer...

"hidden camera old lady bus fights!"

:mrgreen:
    Grannies gone wild for sure!
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408

OMG.
    Spitting!! :shock:
    :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Cracking up at the thought of the little old lady making her great escape :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    Yeah it was funny, we all watched her run off. I wasn't about to stop her, if she tried to spit at me then it would have been on like donkey kong :lol:
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378

No punches were thrown? lame.
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Yeah it was funny, we all watched her run off. I wasn't about to stop her, if she tried to spit at me then it would have been on like donkey kong :lol:

I'd hit an old lady for that... but I might feel bad later. Might!
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    eyedclaar wrote:

I'd hit an old lady for that... but I might feel bad later. Might!

pffftttt...there was a time when you would have swung that baby you were eating at her. Now look at ya, all growed up.
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980

pffftttt...there was a time when you would have swung that baby you were eating at her. Now look at ya, all growed up.

By feeling bad I meant I might have a sore knuckle or two.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    eyedclaar wrote:

By feeling bad I meant I might have a sore knuckle or two.

ok, now we are on the same page. The universe is well.

No punches were thrown? lame.
    The one that got spit on was about ready to, surprised they didn't start wrestling on the sidewalk!
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    was it epic beard man by any chance???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzoXmapRxqE
  • jammergirljammergirl Posts: 599
    was this a bay area ac transit bus, by any chance? I've seen some crazy shit riding around on those.
    last week my bf was riding one home and there were a group of loud high school girls in the back. a lady in front looked back at them and one loudly said "what are you looking at, bitch? I'll fuckin' fuck you up!" etc. and they began throwing what turned out to be CONDOMS towards the front. one hit my bf in the leg! when the lady got off the bus she said something to the driver, so he went to the back and asked what the commotion was. "we ain't doing nothing, that bitch is a fucking liar!" replied the high school girls. good times. :shock:
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    rival. wrote:

that is fantastic.
    i watched something about this weeks ago.
    thanks for posting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaP05Qeanq8
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    rival. wrote:

haha I've yet to see him!
    jammergirl wrote:
    was this a bay area ac transit bus, by any chance? I've seen some crazy shit riding around on those.
    last week my bf was riding one home and there were a group of loud high school girls in the back. a lady in front looked back at them and one loudly said "what are you looking at, bitch? I'll fuckin' fuck you up!" etc. and they began throwing what turned out to be CONDOMS towards the front. one hit my bf in the leg! when the lady got off the bus she said something to the driver, so he went to the back and asked what the commotion was. "we ain't doing nothing, that bitch is a fucking liar!" replied the high school girls. good times. :shock:
    Oh god I can't stand when those loud ass tricks get on the bus. I just want to slap them all!

And yep, it was the 72R lol thing is the lady is always on that bus (I either take that one or the one before, depending when I get to the stop), so she'll probably be there again tomorrow. Apparently she's nuts, the driver said she saw a man give up his seat so she could sit down and she started screaming at him, calling him a rapist (!?)
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,959
    Wow, that's just sad (to both chiqui and jammergirl's stories)

:( :( :(

It's the end of the world as we know it . . . Can't say that I feel fine though :(
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    epic beard man is epic...the rocky music is perfect :lol::lol:

Apparently she's nuts, the driver said she saw a man give up his seat so she could sit down and she started screaming at him, calling him a rapist (!?)

well, sure...makes total sense

:? :crazy: :lol:
  • jammergirljammergirl Posts: 599
    Oh god I can't stand when those loud ass tricks get on the bus. I just want to slap them all!

And yep, it was the 72R lol thing is the lady is always on that bus (I either take that one or the one before, depending when I get to the stop), so she'll probably be there again tomorrow. Apparently she's nuts, the driver said she saw a man give up his seat so she could sit down and she started screaming at him, calling him a rapist (!?)[/quote]

OMG! that his hilarious/sad.
    for me, lots of shit seems to happen on the 51 line (goes down broadway/college) for some reason it collects assorted mouthy high schoolers, crazy homeless people and impatient office workers to create a perfect storm of insanity. I usually get nice but talkative older ladies who want to tell me about their day though (knock on wood that this continues)
    jammergirl wrote:

And yep, it was the 72R lol thing is the lady is always on that bus (I either take that one or the one before, depending when I get to the stop), so she'll probably be there again tomorrow. Apparently she's nuts, the driver said she saw a man give up his seat so she could sit down and she started screaming at him, calling him a rapist (!?)

OMG! that his hilarious/sad.
    for me, lots of shit seems to happen on the 51 line (goes down broadway/college) for some reason it collects assorted mouthy high schoolers, crazy homeless people and impatient office workers to create a perfect storm of insanity. I usually get nice but talkative older ladies who want to tell me about their day though (knock on wood that this continues)[/quote]
    Yeah my sister has taken that to work I think, she lives in Oakland as well. It's definitely ripe with commotion! That's good you just get the nice older ladies who like to chit chat :) It's so much easier taking the bus to work but damn, I can do without the nutjobs!