"Back to the future"

Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
edited June 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
If you made a time machine and only could go to the future and then back to your present time, how far into the future would you go and what would you bring back with you?

Besides going to the future and finding out what the powerball numbers are for tonights 200+million drawing I would go 60 years into the future cause I'm sure I would be dead, then I would dig up my body/bones and bring them back with me and then take out lots of life insurance and fake my own death. But I wouldn't have to do that if I could get the lotto numbers.
I'll be back
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    If you made a time machine and only could go to the future and then back to your present time, how far into the future would you go and what would you bring back with you?

Besides going to the future and finding out what the powerball numbers are for tonights 200+million drawing I would go 60 years into the future cause I'm sure I would be dead, then I would dig up my body/bones and bring them back with me and then take out lots of life insurance and fake my own death. But I wouldn't have to do that if I could get the lotto numbers.

I would travel 60 years into the future just to pants you in the cemetery.
  • milarsomilarso Posts: 1,280

And I'd do the same, only hide and point and laugh after the pantsing.
    "The dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' her easy for all us sinners."
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    i'd find the weeks for the lotto when there was big winnings, and no winners, then get those numbers.
    plus i'd get some big football results, and start playing the pools.

so then with my winnings i could take my family round the world, and follow pearl jam on tour, pretty much every show possible.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251

Well knowing that you would be in there waiting to pants me. When I got back to the present I would go back 5 min before you got there and pants you before you pants me. 8-)
    I'll be back
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    how long do i get to stay in said future?

i don't think i'd want to go more than a few weeks into the future. don't have much desire to know what tommorrow is going to bring until tommorrow is today. i do like the idea of bringing back some winning lottery numbers. might need to go a little further just to make sure i had a good number on a big jack pot.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

Well knowing that you would be in there waiting to pants me. When I got back to the present I would go back 5 min before you got there and pants you before you pants me. 8-)

Shit, this makes perfect sense...
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    milarso wrote:

I would go 60 years into the future and "sack tap" you all once you were done pantsing each other.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    the wolf wrote:
    milarso wrote:

I would go 60 years into the future and "sack tap" you all once you were done pantsing each other.

Dude, 60 years in the future no one will be sack tapping... all the kids would be like "WTF??"
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    I'm just gonna go sooo far back in time and eliminate pants. You will all be wearing dresses.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    I'm just gonna go sooo far back in time and eliminate pants. You will all be wearing dresses.

Rendering my pantsing party moot. Well done. Off with your skirt then, Nothingman54.
  • milarsomilarso Posts: 1,280
    the wolf wrote:

Note to self- wear cup on time traveling journey...
    "The dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' her easy for all us sinners."
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    milarso wrote:
    Note to self- wear cup on time traveling journey...

:lol:LMAO :lol:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
    Fantasy Football stats for the next 100 years would be nice. Or maybe some stock market reports.
    "It's all happening"
    I just came back from 60 years in the future, and Scotland has 1,456,973 more inventions, including a new species of hairless sheep.