Options

older tour hat question

EdTownshendEdTownshend Posts: 65
edited November 2008 in The Porch
Is there any chance the ten club may have more of the blue surfboard hat from 2006 tour. I got one in Portland but have wore and washed it to the point my girlfriend would "prefer" I not wear it anymore. Thanks for any leads on one.
"I love you and Buddha too."--Mason Jennings
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I left mine on the metro one day. I was so pissed at myself.

So, yeah, sell those again...

actually just give me the keys to the warehouse, I'll dig around until I find one.
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    I hope so- they have been selling some older tour stuff recently- so we can only hope-
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832
    Is there any chance the ten club may have more of the blue surfboard hat from 2006 tour. I got one in Portland but have wore and washed it to the point my girlfriend would "prefer" I not wear it anymore. Thanks for any leads on one.

(whiplash) whippage whipped
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Options
    McJuicyMcJuicy Posts: 747

i recently purchased one on ebay though the brim was curved a little more than i like and i threw it to the side (well, it's sitting on my dresser and i haven't worn it as i intended to), so i will take another look at it when i get home, and if i decide it's not for me, then i'd be willing to sell it to you for whatever the purchase price was - i'd have to do a little backlogging on ebay/paypal, and i would also be able to send pictures to ensure the curvature is acceptable to your tastes/preferences...will post or pm later
    buf dtw buf sce yyz tol grr yhm yyz pit yyz yyz pit bna cae aus lax lax san phl phl cle buf mke mke atl pit buf clt san lax lax gsp cae bna sea sea
  • Options
    if anyone reads this that has an extra Vote For Change 2004 Patriot Hat that they would like to sell/trade, i will be at your mercy!
    buf dtw buf sce yyz tol grr yhm yyz pit yyz yyz pit bna cae aus lax lax san phl phl cle buf mke mke atl pit buf clt san lax lax gsp cae bna sea sea
  • Options
    McJuicy wrote:
    if anyone reads this that has an extra Vote For Change 2004 Patriot Hat that they would like to sell/trade, i will be at your mercy!

God I love that hat. I have worn mine ragged. Wish I wouldve bought two of them, STUPID ME.
  • Options
    ... but have wore and washed it to the point my girlfriend would "prefer" I not wear it anymore. Thanks for any leads on one.

That's so funny - I love that hat, and have recently had the same request made to me. My surfboard logo is now much more brown than white, but I will continue to wear it until it falls apart, female "preferences" be damned.
    YNWA
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,024
    McJuicy wrote:
    i recently purchased one on ebay though the brim was curved a little more than i like and i threw it to the side (well, it's sitting on my dresser and i haven't worn it as i intended to), so i will take another look at it when i get home, and if i decide it's not for me, then i'd be willing to sell it to you for whatever the purchase price was - i'd have to do a little backlogging on ebay/paypal, and i would also be able to send pictures to ensure the curvature is acceptable to your tastes/preferences...will post or pm later
    what size is it?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Flex Fit L/XL
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,024
    McJuicy wrote:
    Flex Fit L/XL
    I thought that they were all different sizes????
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    I thought that they were all different sizes????

apparently not ?
  • Options
    I have an old Stick Figure hat that I have been wearing for years and it is beat. I just can't part with it yet.
  • Options
    SBC03SBC03 Posts: 502
    anyone have a pic of the VFC?
    Never seen it
    See this needle...a see my hand...
    Drop drop dropping it down...oh so gently...
    Well here it comes...I touch the plane...
    Turn me up...won't turn you away...