How 'bout a blackberry app?

edited June 2010 in The Porch
for us uncool non-apple people?
If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557

I could have numerous things but why would anyone on earth get a blackberry.
  • Brisk. wrote:

because i have verizon and i wanted a "smartphone" and i actually like it.
    Brisk. wrote:

because i have verizon and i wanted a "smartphone" and i actually like it.

Get an HTC, Nokia, iPhone or anything BUT a blackberry. You say that but have you used other smart phones to make that a valid statement? 8-)
  • TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,385
    Brisk. wrote:

My work gave me one. It's not a bad phone for email, but it's horrible for everything else. I love my Droid.
  • Brisk. wrote:
    Get an HTC, Nokia, iPhone or anything BUT a blackberry. You say that but have you used other smart phones to make that a valid statement? 8-)

at&t is the exclusive carrier of iphones. i have verizon like i said and got a good deal on the phone. i'm not gonna be obsessive about it.

anyway, back on-topic...how 'bout that bb app?
    Brisk. wrote:

at&t is the exclusive carrier of iphones. i have verizon like i said and got a good deal on the phone. i'm not gonna be obsessive about it.

Im only asking. Okay yeah I don't live in the US so I don't know who provider gives what. The message pit doesn't work on my smart phone :(
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    Brisk. wrote:

I'm in the same boat. I'd love an iPhone, but dont want to switch to AT&T because I hear nothing but negative things about their service. I'm hoping the rumors of the iPhone coming to Verizon later this year are true.
  • RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158

And an android app please for PJ Radio.
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • Brisk. wrote:
    The message pit doesn't work on my smart phone :(

but yet it works on my bb quite well. :lol: :P