Digital Bootleg Process

vedhead011vedhead011 Posts: 300
edited June 2010 in The Porch
I usually only buy CD's of the bootlegs, but this time around my buddy flew out to join me in Indy for his first Pearl Jam concert. As a small thank you, I'd like to buy him the mp3 digital download of the concert.

What happens when you buy a digital download? Are you taken to a screen to download? Are you emailed a link? Would I be able to forward the email with a link in it? The download seems to be way too big that I'd be able to email it to him.

Thanks.
AskPearlJam: PearlJama101-guest says: Who's idea was it for Eddie to play banjo on "Soon Forget"?
Eddie: I don't know whose idea it was but it was turned down.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,672
    just buy the physical album and have it shipped to him. Did that for my friends in San Fran who attended that show last year and they were delighted.
  • vedhead011vedhead011 Posts: 300
    Your friends almost certainly appreciate the physical medium more than mine. Since he's an all digital and no physical guy when it comes to his music collection, the extra cost of the CD's vs. the mp3 plus shipping is unnecessary. $9.99 for mp3's and no shipping costs are more desirable. So, what happens when you buy the digital files?
    AskPearlJam: PearlJama101-guest says: Who's idea was it for Eddie to play banjo on "Soon Forget"?
    Eddie: I don't know whose idea it was but it was turned down.
  • Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    they send you a link u can forward to your buddy.