Guy Burwell Email...

arqarq Posts: 8,003
edited June 2010 in The Porch
--PEARL JAM: we will have a batch of Pearl Jam posters on sale. Not a lot. They are $125 each
so you know that in advance. The price will NOT increase through the selling, so don't worry about that.
ONE per order/household/email address etc... Be cool. It's always like that. If you already ordered one
from me, don't bother ordering another, please. Thanks. We love you all.

I know the poster is good but not that good :lol:
"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,351
    •THIS SATURDAY AT TWELVE NOON WEST COAST TIME we will put several things online for sale
    in the usual fashion through our website, with a PAYPAL button etc... just like normal. We are giving
    advance notice so you can make your plans and I can make my plans to be home and relatively
    awake at noon.
  • shepshep Posts: 5,763
    Yea, just got that email as well.... Was very surprised at the price...

I really like the poster, but I think I will be passing on that one until the 10C resells them... $125 is a bit ridiculous...
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • arqarq Posts: 8,003
    shep wrote:
    Yea, just got that email as well.... Was very surprised at the price...

I really like the poster, but I think I will be passing on that one until the 10C resells them... $125 is a bit ridiculous for a signature.

I would buy it if I had attended to the show, but $125 is kind of a lot I don't remember if he said something about the run, a hundred or a smaller run.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Yup, He was selling them at the Showbox the weekend before last for the same price. I did not buy one then and I will not buy one on Saturday!
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere
  • Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,032
    $125 is really steep. I'll pass on this one for sure.