Options

Columbus bootleg arrived, but coasters

BrokenGlassBrokenGlass Posts: 298
edited June 2010 in The Porch
:cry:

Won't play in my Bose Lifestyle system at all. Tried 'em in my Dell laptop, they start playing mid-disc, are overlaid with terrible continuous static, and the track number showing doesnt match whats playing.

Anyone else having Columbus troubles? I emailed Kufala - I'm sure they'll handle it. Sure was looking forward to hearing it, though.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    just get ahold of the ten club im sure they will fix the problem .

Hell it might be all of the Columbus ones . never know .
  • Options
    BrokenGlass was right to contact Kufala. I had an issue with not receiving a boot once and when I e-mailed 10C they referred me to Kufala who took care of everything.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    I downloaded it yesterday and it works ok.
  • Options
    BrokenGlassBrokenGlass Posts: 298
    Kudos to Kufala for quick and great response to my issues. My replacement discs arrived in today's mail - how's that for fast turnaround!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Kudos to Kufala for quick and great response to my issues. My replacement discs arrived in today's mail - how's that for fast turnaround!
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”