release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
edited June 2010 in The Porch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPYO_Y0z ... re=related

the vid says it all :mrgreen: enjoy

watch the whole thing
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Shannon and Andy were both beautiful people taken from us far too soon.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    Shannon and Andy were both beautiful people taken from us far too soon.

totally bro way to early,,
  • fox_mulderXfox_mulderX Posts: 1,134
    "i would like them if i was deaf and i saw them play"
    classic
    when was this interview? by how they're talking about pearl jam, i'm guessing 1991...ish?
  • release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    "i would like them if i was deaf and i saw them play"
    classic
    when was this interview? by how they're talking about pearl jam, i'm guessing 1991...ish?

i wondered to because he also says something to everyone when the guy who is doing the interview says yeah i have seen nirvana'
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Blind Melon was a great band. Tones of home is my favorite. But this song is great too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXBjdAj1 ... tube_gdata

Best line of that clip is when he's talking about how he would love them if he was deaf and just saw them play.
  • mavimavi Posts: 941

One of my favorite clips of all time! Soup the song's great, but Soup the album is perfect, first to last note. And I say that well aware it's a completely subjective opinion, but in music that's all that should matter, how deep an album gets to you, how much it means to you. I'm glad Shannon was a part of this world, even if it was brief.
    "He who hears music, feels his solitude peopled at once" R. Browning