Buffalo and Bristow now in 2010 Bootlegs Section of Goods!

Santos L. HalperSantos L. Halper Posts: 1,801
edited June 2010 in The Porch
Buffalo and Bristow now in 2010 Bootlegs Section of Goods!
slh
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Decided to get my first 2010 boot - Buffalo :D
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,672
    grabbed em both.

thank you

5 more for the complete set...
  • Awesome! We're in the home stretch after these two! Bring on Hartford, Boston, Newark, NYC 1&2!!!! Later
    Foo4Everlong
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Thanks Santos!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    got them :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Crazy MarcusCrazy Marcus Posts: 1,823
    Hey Santos,
    I don't know if this falls under your department but you might tell whoever is in charge of the images for the 2010 Bootlegs, that the only image that comes up is for New Orleans. All the other ones don't load. (At least not for me) The same is also true if you go to the 2010 Setlist secion and click on the individual shows and they have the spot to buy the Bootleg. ;)
  • serpent boyserpent boy Posts: 372
    Yessss. Must buy Bristow right now. I love getting to hear the shows that I attended again. :)
    00: Va Beach, 03: Bristow, 04: Reading, 05: Atlantic City 2x
    06: Camden, Washington DC, 08: Va Beach, Washington DC
    09: Philly 2+3, 10: Bristow, 11: East Troy PJ20 1+2, 13: Baltimore, Charlottesville
  • Hey Santos,
    I don't know if this falls under your department but you might tell whoever is in charge of the images for the 2010 Bootlegs, that the only image that comes up is for New Orleans. All the other ones don't load. (At least not for me) The same is also true if you go to the 2010 Setlist secion and click on the individual shows and they have the spot to buy the Bootleg. ;)
    the images are there.
    Try a different browser, like Firefox. If you're using IE8 you may have issues with the website.
    slh
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Hey Santos,
    the images are there.
    Try a different browser, like Firefox. If you're using IE8 you may have issues with the website.
    slh
    Oddly enough in Firefox the images do not load, but in IE they do... usually IE is the one that sucks. :)

I probably should reinstall Firefox...
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,351
    drsluggo wrote:
    Hey Santos,
    the images are there.
    slh
    Oddly enough in Firefox the images do not load, but in IE they do... usually IE is the one that sucks. :)

I probably should reinstall Firefox...

That is weird. My IE show's me this:

icyou.jpg

Only 2010 PEARL JAM 5/1 NEW ORLEANS BOOTLEG DIGITAL DOWNLOAD & 2010 PEARL JAM 5/1 NEW ORLEANS BOOTLEG CD show's the image. FireFox works well.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    i see exactly the same,only one image is ok..but i found the buy button,so all ok..now 5 shows left to be released.before i fly to Dublin.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”