PJ Radio - A Songwriting Sitdown with Jeff Ament

brolocobroloco Posts: 1,237
edited June 2010 in The Porch
Was really cool to hear the "A Songwriting Sitdown with Jeff Ament" on the Pearl Jam Radio the other day. Question for anyone who caught it:

Does anyone know what shows the live versions of Low Light and Nothing As it Seems were from? They were so great that I'm trying to track 'em down! I already sent my question straight to the source but I guess they're too busy. ;) But anyway if anyone knows please let me know. THANK YOU! [if you didn't catch this - they interviewed Jeff on his songwriting and in between his answers played these great versions of his penned songs, but didn't give any information on the little screen (as it does when they play other times) - so I'm a bit in the dark here.]

Hey Marc,

Here is link to All Songs. It will hopefully give you the information you are looking for & more :)
http://www.pearljam.com/music/songs

Thank You for your continued support!!
Best,
10c
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    Bulldozer came off Jeff's solo album Tone, I'm spacing on which version of God's Dice was used, but think I chose the recent Kansas City one, Low Light is from Benaroya, and the Nothing As It Seems is from Seattle, 11/6/00. Glad you enjoyed it!
  • brolocobroloco Posts: 1,237
    NHiding wrote:
    Bulldozer came off Jeff's solo album Tone, I'm spacing on which version of God's Dice was used, but think I chose the recent Kansas City one, Low Light is from Benaroya, and the Nothing As It Seems is from Seattle, 11/6/00. Glad you enjoyed it!

What a great example of ask and shall receive! Thank you so much! Great job all around.
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    really wish I could had heard this
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • mavimavi Posts: 941
    Me too.

Hey, Mr. Rob... can you play that again, pretty please?
    "He who hears music, feels his solitude peopled at once" R. Browning