edited June 2010 in The Porch
Nice to see Uncle Neil giving some love to his nephews in Pearl Jam

Check out the T-Shirt

http://www.goupstate.com/article/201005 ... ?p=1&tc=pg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Citizen ZackCitizen Zack Posts: 1,763
    Nice. Gotta love Neil.
    "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them." - Thoreau

No time to be void, or save up on life, you've got to spend it all
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    bilde?Site=SJ&Date=20100531&Category=ARTICLES&ArtNo=100539984&Ref=AR&MaxW=600&border=0
    How awesome is Neil?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Dru_CortezDru_Cortez Posts: 953
    Outstanding!
    I bought that shirt at
    O Calcutta in Winnipeg...
    ... must've been 15 years ago.
    Nice find!
    Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,351
    I had that shirt, but in red. It was my favorite one. I have a pic posted on my Facebook page. Bought back in '94. Wore it in Greece '95. When I got back home, it was missing & I couldn't find another one anywhere's @ the stores.

If you wanna know something funny, I bought the shirt from Zellers @ the Dartmouth Shopping Centre. No bullshit!
  • mcrokmcrok Posts: 628
    Great link...the review of the show was awesome...I live in the "Upstate" of SC and I knew I should have gone to this show...had to work but I could have made it in time if i had wanted to...saw Neil on Charlie Rose last nite, it was a replay from 08 but it was really cool listening to him describe how he creates his music...

PJ...COME BACK TO GREENVILLE, SC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    96 - Ft Lauderdale
    98 - ATL; WPB I & II
    00 - WPB I & II
    03 - Boston I; Detroit I & II
    04 - Boston VFC I & II
    05 - Borgata II
    08 - WPB; NY MSG I & II
    10 - CLE
    12 - Music Midtown; EV Jax II; EV Orlando I&II
    13 - BWI; CVille; CLT
    14 - Memphis
    16 - Jax; Gville; Cola; Fenway II
  • Dru_Cortez wrote:
    Outstanding!
    I bought that shirt at
    O Calcutta in Winnipeg...
    ... must've been 15 years ago.
    Nice find!
    Cheers.

O Calcutta on Portage. My old favourite teenage daytime winter weekend hangout!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    bilde?Site=SJ&Date=20100531&Category=ARTICLES&ArtNo=100539984&Ref=AR&MaxW=600&border=0
    How awesome is Neil?
    I used to have this very same shirt til my wolf-dog ate it and My docs.. and a tree and my couch, and a car tire well to the metal bands anyhow. I know one thing If Icould ever find anoyther shirt like that I'd go buy it , however now that my beloved wolfie has passed I can say I'll NEVER go through all that shit again!! I loved the giant hairball but holy shit was he alot of work!!
  • Gonzo1977Gonzo1977 Posts: 1,696
    That photo of that T-shirt brings back memories.

I had that shirt too...loved it...wore it everywhere...but some chick stole it outta my dresser at a party at my house...I guess she couldn't remember where she put her's 8-)

Man she was beautiful too...I never said anything because I guess I was kind of flattered that she wanted to steal/wear my dirty sweaty Pearl Jam shirt with holes in it....

Pretty Amazing when you think of it...because these days beautiful high school girls are more likely to steal a Jonas Brothers shirt or a fucking Justing Beiber shirt. They probably wouldn't be caught dead in a Pearl Jam T-shirt...let alone know who they are...

Gotta love the 90's
    Gotta love Neil

I wish I still had that T-shirt.