2000 tour poster help

alive34alive34 Posts: 11
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Can anyone tell me anything about the columbus 2000 show poster,if one even exists.This was my first show and I would really like to find one.Any info would be appreciated,thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• AmentsArmyAmentsArmy Posts: 78
    I'm pretty certain the only poster available there was a generic Binaural poster with multiple cities listed on it. Unfortunately, I had the same situation in KC- no poster love. :(
    Rapid City - June 23rd, 1998

"I will hold the candle, till it burns up my arm..."
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Yup, the Columbus show in 2000 didn't have a poster. Some 2000 prints were show specific, but not Columbus. Speaking of which, if anyone has an Ames Boston 2000 they wanna unload, shoot me a PM.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • alive34alive34 Posts: 11
    bummer.thanks,now I have to hunt down cleveland 03 and 06.
  • timctimc Posts: 664
    Yup, the Columbus show in 2000 didn't have a poster. Some 2000 prints were show specific, but not Columbus. Speaking of which, if anyone has an Ames Boston 2000 they wanna unload, shoot me a PM.

Ya I finally scored the Boston 2000 last year!!! It is actually one of my favorite posters love the all the meaning in that one!! The colors rock too! Good luck in your hunt!
  • I think I have Boston 2000...and Cleveland 03/06.

PM me if you are interested in buying.