BROS AND SISTAS PHILLIE 3S OFF THE HOOK! WTF!

JUKINJUKIN Posts: 102
edited May 2010 in The Porch
INVITE YOUR FRIENDS OVER GRILL SERVE BEVERAGES PUT THIS DISC IN AND CRANK IT I PROMISE THE MAGIC IS THERE. IF YOU WANT TO BE ALIVE AND ENJOY THIS BEAUTIFUL SATURDAY NIGHT DONT BE AFRAID GO FOR IT. LOVE BE HAPPY LET US CELEBRATE OUR SOLDIERS THANK THEM WISH THEM HOME SAFE HELP THEIR FAMILIES SMILE ITS AMAZING ALL YOU GOT TO DO IS WANT IT. GIVE PEACE A CHANCE! BE SAFE ON THIS HOLIDAY.
jukin
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JUKINJUKIN Posts: 102
    SOUNDS LIKE THIS GUYS GOT SOME KIND OF PARTY GOIN ON AT HIS HOUSE....... ANYBODY KNOW WHER HE LIVES?
    jukin
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,988
    HUH?
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    I'll have to get my hands on it...Party!
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
  • Evacuation RulesEvacuation Rules Posts: 2,162
    if you want to hear Pearl Jam at their absolute sloppiest, and drive all of your guests away, then by all means put on Philly 3. Otherwise there are hundreds of better shows you can choose from. :lol:
  • FirstExitFirstExit Los Angeles Posts: 973
    LETS FUCKING TYPE IN CAPS LOCK MOTHERFUCKER HELL YES
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    Philly III was a fuckin great show........I'll show it some love.
  • DollarDollar Posts: 242
    if you want to hear Pearl Jam at their absolute sloppiest, and drive all of your guests away, then by all means put on Philly 3. Otherwise there are hundreds of better shows you can choose from. :lol:

Absolute sloppiest huh? This show was one of the best they've done but please keep up your critiquing,it makes for interesting debate among those waiting for the tour to resume!
  • Evacuation RulesEvacuation Rules Posts: 2,162
    If Pearl Jam set off fireworks to a symphony of farts, you people would still say it was the greatest show ever because you were there, drunk out of your mind.
    YOU ARE SOME SAD MFS EAT MY CAPS BITCHES
    jukin
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    capslock.png
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    SORRY I USUALLY TAKE THE HIGH ROAD DIDNT MEAN IT
    jukin