The first rule of Ten Club

bigbadbillbigbadbill Posts: 1,758
edited June 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
You do not talk about Ten Club.
11/6/95, 11/18/97, 7/13/98, 7/14/98, 10/24/00, 10/25/00, 10/28/00, 6/2/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 7/6/06, 7/7/06, 7/9/06, 7/10/06, 7/13/06, 7/15/06, 7/16/06, 7/18/06, 10/21/06, 4/10/08, 4/13/08, 9/30/09, 10/1/09, 10/6/09, 10/7/09, 10/9/09
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    what's the second rule?
  • I think there's another 5 forums you need to start this gem in.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    bigbadbill wrote:
    You do not talk about Ten Club.

haha... it worked.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    You Don't RAT, EVER!!! No matter how much you love CHEESE!!!
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    you just ruined fight club, good job. i think this ranks up there with the board member who said his friend made a thread. also this was a thread the other day on the porch.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

Damn, cheese lovers have found out, well they got the nose for it, at this point theve already informed the morality police, all good things....
  • HammerdonkeyHammerdonkey Posts: 550
    I think there's another 5 forums you need to start this gem in.

Good shit.

I thought the first rule of 10C was send that fucking check in.
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    and you dont bitching.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,038
    metsfan wrote:
    you just ruined fight club, good job. i think this ranks up there with the board member who said his friend made a thread. also this was a thread the other day on the porch.
    lighten up francis.

Jeez. Who cares!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    KO282453 wrote:
    Damn, cheese lovers have found out, well they got the nose for it, at this point theve already informed the morality police, all good things....

instead of making innuendos why not be a man and use my name. i'd respect you a hell of a lot more instead of using cheesy inuendos.

metsfan wrote:
    KO282453 wrote:

instead of making innuendos why not be a man and use my name. i'd respect you a hell of a lot more instead of using cheesy inuendos.

there's nothing to respect
    KO282453 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    KO282453 wrote:

there's nothing to respect
    yup there isn't when it comes to post like yours

:lol:

there's nothing to respect[/quote] yup there isn't when it comes to post like yours

:lol:[/quote]

u got me there KIng Cheese,nice one
    king cheese

i like that

:lol::lol::lol:

:)

metsfan wrote:
    king cheese

i like that

:lol::lol::lol:

:)
    You know you don't seem like such bad dude, perhaps we just have different points of veiw on justice, i give you your respect Metsfan, even if i can't remember agreeing with a single post of yours ive read.
    KO282453 wrote:
    You know you don't seem like such bad dude, perhaps we just have different points of veiw on justice, i give you your respect Metsfan, even if i can't remember agreeing with a single post of yours ive read.

cheers dude

not alota people do agree with me :lol::lol::)

metsfan wrote:
    KO282453 wrote:

cheers dude

Good, now i can go to sleep feeling all warm and fuzzy inside, Good Night you... you... Metsfan.
    KO282453 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    KO282453 wrote:

cheers dude

Good, now i can go to sleep feeling all warm and fuzzy inside, Good Night you... you... Metsfan.
    lol

night