cleveland poster

alive34alive34 Posts: 11
edited May 2010 in The Porch
I am getting ready to have my cleveland2010 poster framed,just wondering if anyone has theres done already.Just looking for some ideas.Im definetely including the ticket stubs.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jason_94jason_94 Posts: 1,872
    Definatley check out American Frame. They are based out of Toledo Oh which is where I currently live. I am very fortunate since they are right around the corner from me and I can do my work there and not pay shipping. However, most of there business is done online.

They have many different options and are very inexpensive. I always pay the little extra and get the acid free matting and the uv protected and non glare plexi. Because it's not actual glass they are much lighter. Also, by doing the upgrades you don't have to worry about ever ruining your posters.

Some say the down side is that they are "do it yourself" frames. The frames only ever take me a few minutes to put together. It's nothing difficult.

I hope some of this was helpful for you and anyone else reading. I am happy to answervany other questions you may have.
    3/22/94 Cleveland, OH
    9/21/96 Toronto, ON
    8/26/98 Cleveland, OH
    5/09/10 Cleveland, OH
    9/03/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    9/04/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    7/19/13 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 Buffalo, NY
    12/06/13 Seattle, WA
    10/16/14 Detroit, MI
    10/17/14 Moline, IL
    8/20/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
  • alive34alive34 Posts: 11
    T hanks,i'll have to check them out.Did you happen to pick up a clev. poster,I would like to see anybodys thats been done already.Great poster with a lot of colors.