Options

Eddie has weird hair

Dogman3Dogman3 Posts: 330
edited August 2008 in The Porch
How can it go from extremely curly when he was younger, to almost straight now? Is that even possible?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SDHSClassof82SDHSClassof82 Seattle Posts: 306
    And he's short too, damn him.
    “Wind in my hair, I feel part of everywhere...
    Late at night I hear the trees, they're singing with the dead...overhead...”
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Dogman3 wrote:
    How can it go from extremely curly when he was younger, to almost straight now? Is that even possible?

why not?

just like some people have blonde (almost white) hair as kids and it turns almost black when they grow up. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    eMMI wrote:
    why not?

just like some people have blonde (almost white) hair as kids and it turns almost black when they grow up. :)

yeah!!!

that what you call it's evolution baby.
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    why not?

i had bright white hair when i was little. slowly got less blond and now at 24 its almost totally brown, damn these genes!
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    i had bright white hair when i was little. slowly got less blond and now at 24 its almost totally brown, damn these genes!

yeah, that happened to a friend of mine. mind you though, I think he looks better with the hair he has than if he'd stayed blonde. ;)

he had these silky, almost white, totally angelic locks when he was little. then he grew up and blam! he's got really thick, basically black hair.

hair happens. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    i used to have 'fro-like hair with tight curls as a child and now, at 19, i have wavy/curly hair.
    PJ: 9/29/04, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/18/13, 8/7/16
    eV: 8/4/08, 8/5/08, 6/21/11
    SG: 10/4/08<-- MET STONE!!!
  • Options
    suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    i don't have hair when i was a baby. now i have thick hair. :D
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • Options
    Dogman3Dogman3 Posts: 330
    Eh, when I was a kid, I had dark, straight thin hair. Now, its thick and curly.
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,700
    Maybe Ed was putting rollers in his hair in the 90s? ;)
  • Options
    It's called a brush...
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Dogman3 wrote:

Anything's possible. Look at Elton John. ;)
  • Options
    When I was 4 my hair was light blonde and would hold curls for days after pulling them in curlers, then at 15 my hair was dark brown and very wavy like Eddie's in the 90's. Now I dye it, it's dark red and it's not as curly anymore. But bleaching it blonde last October to turquoise to dark blue and fades to purple....that was fun and interesting for half a year of having weird colored hair.
    I'm a different story because of all the abuse of coloring I did to my locks, they aren't as wavy now, still has body just miss the curls.

Everyone is different, maybe with age Eddie's locks are straighten. Doesn't he dye his hair too? That could be the reason why it's straight now, he still has body to it tho.
    Here’s a question you might need to ask
    What’s self destruction and how can we last?

"I cannot stop the thought of running in the dark.
    Coming up a which way sign. All good truants must decide."

McCain, America's scariest grandpa!
  • Options
    jonoponojonopono Posts: 80
    You know you've hit the big time when people are talking about your hair online.

Congratulations, Eddie Vedder. You've done it.
    Rise. Life is in motion. I'm stuck in line.
    Oh rise. You can't be neutral on a moving train.
  • Options
    Seriously, do people really ask things like this?

In case you didn't know, there are people who make their living doing nothing except styling other people's hair. And the best ones out there make it look like the person just rolled out of bed.
    "If you're looking for someone to pull you out of that ditch, you're out of luck."
  • Options
    CityMouseCityMouse Posts: 1,010
    Dogman3 wrote:

haha it happened to my hair! I had REALLY curly until about 4 years ago, now it's almost straight!
    My hair is actually a lot like eddie's now that I think of it (I'm a girl). In the 90s it looked just like his- same length, same color, same curliness...
  • Options
    Dogman3 wrote:

Sure it's possible. Your hormones can change your hair texture.
  • Options
    CityMouseCityMouse Posts: 1,010
    Sure it's possible. Your hormones can change your hair texture.

yep. actually I have an appointment with an endocrinologist coming up and one of the questions on the new patient form is if your hair has changed.
  • Options
    CityMouse wrote:
    yep. actually I have an appointment with an endocrinologist coming up and one of the questions on the new patient form is if your hair has changed.

I have super curly, super thick hair and my hairdresser has always told me that once i get pregnant, it'll totally change. Can't wait! :D
  • Options
    DixieNDixieN Posts: 351
    I'm the opposite. All of my life I've had straight hair. Now, all of sudden, no courtesy of a perm, I actually have curly hair. It's odd to have people compliment me on my "naturally curly hair." Where did it come from? I don't know. It certainly was stick straight before. It like it, but it definitely does add to the mystery of life. Where did it come from? Have my genes mutated in the course of replicating themselves? Hm....
  • Options
    smile05smile05 Posts: 600
    Madonna
    1:Black 2:Corduroy 3:All Those Yesterdays 4:I Got ID 5:Smile

They can buy but cant put on my clothes
    Throw down my ace in the hole~~~~~~

Let's go for three in a row, no sorry i can't think of anything thats not funny. - Paul Merton

London96,Manchester00,Berlin06,London07
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    At least he has hair. Pete Townshend (and me) look on with envy!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Dogman3 wrote:
    Eddie has weird hair

and you smell funny, so what
    Follow the ageless tide.
    Follow the angled light.
    Follow the strangest tribe.
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    why not?

yeah you are rigth....:)
    "You're the eve of my destruction in the garden of fears"
  • Options
    writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    suns rival wrote:
    yeah!!!

that what you call it's evolution baby.

great answer...........so funny...........

great song too!!!!!!!!
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    Gonzo1977Gonzo1977 Posts: 1,696
    Dogman3 wrote:

Stone's Fault.
  • Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,740
    Dogman3 wrote:

Wig.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Options
    writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    DeLukin wrote:
    Wig.

maybe someone stole his hair dryer??

no, someone probably covered this already but how about the fact that humidity totally screws up all of the hair on those that have any tendency toward this frizzy/wavy thing....

I too have this problem so I am not criticizing Eddie's hair. I would betray the TenClub Code of Honor........

(the sad part is I actually believe this...........)
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,148
    its a perm everyone.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    NoonieNoonie Posts: 93
    E.K wrote:
    Maybe Ed was putting rollers in his hair in the 90s? ;)

bingo
    http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff200/euphemia25/edcurlcopy.jpg
    My rhymes and records they don't get played
    Because my records and rhymes they don't get made
    And if you rap like me you don't get paid
    And if you roll like me you don't get laid.