Job Hunt: To 10 club or Pearl Jam

Phil100981Phil100981 Posts: 131
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Hey guys I got no problem moving anywhere I gotta go and I dont mind any type of work, well except for cleaning things up. I don't mond if its packing posters for the annual random poster sales. Bothering Eddie to get the XMAS single out around XMAS, washin the guys cars, walking their dogs. I could draw up a killer poster or 10. Could give them some ideas about where they might be a hit on tour. Like the South even though I am from the Northeast and haven't been denied Pearl Jam in quite sometime. I'm not big enough to do security, but I can make a mean ham sandwich. I'm pretty good at pluggin stuff in to so if one of your roadies decided to quit. Well, I'll work for concert tix. Where should I send my resume to??? Hmmmm i wonder if I can actually us this as one of my weekly Unemployment Job ventures???
You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets
Or you can come to terms and realize
You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JV130312JV130312 Posts: 2,457
    Phil100981 wrote:
    Hey guys I got no problem moving anywhere I gotta go and I dont mind any type of work, well except for cleaning things up. I don't mond if its packing posters for the annual random poster sales. Bothering Eddie to get the XMAS single out around XMAS, washin the guys cars, walking their dogs. I could draw up a killer poster or 10. Could give them some ideas about where they might be a hit on tour. Like the South even though I am from the Northeast and haven't been denied Pearl Jam in quite sometime. I'm not big enough to do security, but I can make a mean ham sandwich. I'm pretty good at pluggin stuff in to so if one of your roadies decided to quit. Well, I'll work for concert tix. Where should I send my resume to??? Hmmmm i wonder if I can actually us this as one of my weekly Unemployment Job ventures???

lol...

You forgot to tell them that you have trouble spelling and that your grammar ain't so good. But that shouldn't hold you back...
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • agfyagfy Posts: 133
    You forgot to tell them that you have trouble spelling and that your grammar ain't so good. But that shouldn't hold you back...[/quote]
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    " I'll ride the wave where it takes me"
  • Phil100981Phil100981 Posts: 131
    agfy wrote:
    You forgot to tell them that you have trouble spelling and that your grammar ain't so good. But that shouldn't hold you back...
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:[/quote]

Yea eddie does a pretty good job with all that so I wouldnt wanna hold him back from doing his thing. I'm more valuable with my hands. I should have mentioned that I majored in Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering and I have prevoius experience setting up stages and all that. But I'm sure Pearl Jam has a pretty good team of people already working for them from top to bottom. But it never hurts to try. So Eddie, Mike, Stone, Jeff, or Matt oh Ididn't forget about you to Boom. If you guys happen to read this could ya help a fellow member of your very own Jamily out????

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Phil100981 wrote:
    . I'm more valuable with my hands.

tmi
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Phil100981 wrote:
    . I'm more valuable with my hands.

tmi

Depends on the way you look at it I guess.

• 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    While your reading this Kat, i'm down too.

Sign us both up. I can be the guy that recycles Eds hundreds of wine bottles at the end of their tour. Ya know, cuz they're all environmental and stuff.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • mikepmikep Posts: 290
    haha sign me up for this too. i'm a pharmacist by day but would gladly give it up for a pj job. You guys need any health consultants? lol
    96-11-Tor; 03-Mont; 05,13-London;05-Kitchnr, Hamltn; 06-Deroit;08-Mont(EV); 09-Albany(EV), Philly3&4; 10,13-Buff;10-NYC, Mt View; 11-(EV) Boston,Hart,Det,PJ20,Ott,Hamltn,Winnpg,Sask,Cal,Edmntn,Van; 12-Missoula; 13-Wrigley,Pitts,Port,Spok,Cal,Van,Sea.
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    WILL WORK FOR MERCH
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    mikep wrote:
    haha sign me up for this too. i'm a pharmacist by day but would gladly give it up for a pj job. You guys need any health consultants? lol

Yes, with the right pharmacist, I could even work security. :)
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Sign me up! I can train their dogs to jump through tires. Admittedly not a skill that's incredibly useful, but it does keep the dogs happily occupied.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    I want a JOB working with Pearl Jam ON Tour!...where do I Apply??? :)
    i_lov_it wrote:
    I want a JOB working with Pearl Jam ON Tour!...where do I Apply??? :)

Hmmmm I hope i started something good here!!!

• doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    i can be their new zealand correspondent. :mrgreen: