ECMECM Posts: 1,687
edited May 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Even if you hate the show, still worth the watch..... :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9VD6Vq_3yY
wishlistfoundation.org
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    Wow. It's like Diane Arbus shooting video.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    the husband is a riot :lol:
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    norm wrote:
    I was about to say the same thing, is he naked under the blanket? lol And her life is over? Really now? :lol:
    norm wrote:
    I was about to say the same thing, is he naked under the blanket? lol And her life is over? Really now? :lol:

i don't wanna know what's going on under the blanket, thanks :shock: :lol::lol:

and that chick is certifiable :crazy:
    norm wrote:
    norm wrote:

i don't wanna know what's going on under the blanket, thanks :shock: :lol::lol:

and that chick is certifiable :crazy:
    Yeah better to leave it under the blanket :? haha

I haven't seen AI this season, was the guy who won really an asshole? Cuz man, she sure thinks so lol
    I haven't seen AI this season, was the guy who won really an asshole? Cuz man, she sure thinks so lol

beats the shit out of me...but i heard him do u2's 'beautiful day' :shock: :sick:
    norm wrote:

beats the shit out of me...but i heard him do u2's 'beautiful day' :shock: :sick:
    Out of all the U2 songs he picked that one? ASSHOLE lol
    norm wrote:

Out of all the U2 songs he picked that one? ASSHOLE lol

yeah it didn't sound like it was a beautiful day
  • kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,319
    The husband: "I told ya" hahahahahahahahaha

c'mon everyone knows the runner-up is the real winner.

semi-shamed to admit I followed this season (1 of 4 seasons I've followed... I dunno, the music industry fascinates me, ok?) and Lee is a nice guy, but he's not a great singer. Crystal is actually one of the few singers from this show that has impressed me. her singing was light years better than Lee's, but pre-teen girls rule the world of Idol. didn't think a hippie single mom with fucked up (but cute) teeth had a chance.
    kenny olav wrote:

semi-shamed to admit I followed this season (1 of 4 seasons I've followed... I dunno, the music industry fascinates me, ok?) and Lee is a nice guy, but he's not a great singer. Crystal is actually one of the few singers from this show that has impressed me. her singing was light years better than Lee's, but pre-teen girls rule the world of Idol. didn't think a hippie single mom with fucked up (but cute) teeth had a chance.
    Hippie wiht fucked up teeth, was she like Jewel or something? I haven't watched in AI in hella so I can't opine on either. But I'll take your word for it. F Lee lol
  • She takes her Idol very seriously :o

I'm assuming she pushed the table away for her celebration if the other one won....can honestly say I am glad to have not seen that :?
  • kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,319
    kenny olav wrote:

Hippie wiht fucked up teeth, was she like Jewel or something? I haven't watched in AI in hella so I can't opine on either. But I'll take your word for it. F Lee lol

You could say she's a Jewel clone, with some Janis Joplin in her. she doesn't have the voice that Jewel has, and doesn't have the talent and style that Janis had, but she seems to have a better head on her shoulders than either of them. I think she'll do well. She does need to be more original though.

Lee's version of Beautiful Day was flat out awful and his cover of Everybody Hurts was even worse. the emotion was just not there. I had to go listen to Stipe sing it, just to cleanse my memory of it. that said, he has done well on other songs.

it was overall a pretty boring season. i certainly didn't catch every night of it. the only other singer in the top 10 who was interesting was Siobhan Magnus, a 20 year old vixen banshee from Cape Cod. she got voted off way too early! because us men don't vote :D seriously, i totally forgot to vote for Crystal on Tues night. it's all my fault that this poor woman in the video suffered so. :mrgreen:

Joe Cocker singing With A Little Help From My Friends with Crystal and Lee was pretty cool the other night, I gotta say.
  • Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
    as a husband myself, you never say "I told ya" to your wife. Dumbass!
    "It's all happening"
    kenny olav wrote:
    kenny olav wrote:

You could say she's a Jewel clone, with some Janis Joplin in her. she doesn't have the voice that Jewel has, and doesn't have the talent and style that Janis had, but she seems to have a better head on her shoulders than either of them. I think she'll do well. She does need to be more original though.

Lee's version of Beautiful Day was flat out awful and his cover of Everybody Hurts was even worse. the emotion was just not there. I had to go listen to Stipe sing it, just to cleanse my memory of it. that said, he has done well on other songs.

it was overall a pretty boring season. i certainly didn't catch every night of it. the only other singer in the top 10 who was interesting was Siobhan Magnus, a 20 year old vixen banshee from Cape Cod. she got voted off way too early! because us men don't vote :D seriously, i totally forgot to vote for Crystal on Tues night. it's all my fault that this poor woman in the video suffered so. :mrgreen:

Joe Cocker singing With A Little Help From My Friends with Crystal and Lee was pretty cool the other night, I gotta say.
    You saved me the pain of having to watch the season. Thanks :D heehee

It sounds like she's good enough that she'll get a record deal herself :)