I just want to say thank you Pearl Jam

DedvwDedvw Posts: 246
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Thanks for the fantastic music, one of a kind concerts, continuous style changes, and looking after your fans.
I know that list is short and there are so many things to add but I'll keep it short and sweet.

I know this type of thread is repetitive but my 10 club membership is about to expire and I just wanted to let you know (thinking you probably read the forums).

Pearl Jam is the best!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• veddergirl232veddergirl232 Posts: 157
    Dedvw wrote:
    Thanks for the fantastic music, one of a kind concerts, continuous style changes, and looking after your fans.
    I know that list is short and there are so many things to add but I'll keep it short and sweet.

I know this type of thread is repetitive but my 10 club membership is about to expire and I just wanted to let you know (thinking you probably read the forums).

Pearl Jam is the best!

Ditto to everything said here. Thank you Pearl Jam & Eddie for everything and for keeping it the music all these, for being you, and for being real. You are seriously the BEST BAND!!!!! I've been a fan since 1993 and always will be!! I love you!
    "If you knew me you wouldn't love me"- EV April 17, 1994 Paramount Theater, NYC
  • Indeed! Thank you Pearl Jam for keeping it real, giving back to your fans, the amazing albums, one-of-a-kind concerts and for the best moments of my life! THANK YOU for an amazing tour this year. This one is for the record books.

Thank you to 10C and all those hard-working folks behind the scenes.

God Bless.

Lina
    I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
    I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...
  • lednukelednuke Posts: 48
    Definitely! Can't say thank you enough! There should be 100 of these threads for every 1 of the complaints.
  • jrnycjrnyc Posts: 537
    Thanks guys and 10c!!!!!
  • tacettacet Posts: 323
    so agree!! - every pearl jam show is like a back yard BBQ - and every song is like one of the family

it's such a different experience - it's like a room full of friends and every single person is special

thanks for making us feel that way!
    we're all sentient snowflakes
  • jmurrayjmurray Posts: 3,538
    Agree, thanks Pearl Jam and 10C!