Eddie Vedder KLAUSEN Kenyon Hall....SOLD

edited May 2010 in The Porch
SOLD
"No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,988
    I just want to be the second person to make an offer. Looks like I'm gonna have to wait... ;)
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • I just want to be the second person to make an offer. Looks like I'm gonna have to wait... ;)

thanks for the bump anyways! :lol:;)
  • shepshep Posts: 5,763
    damn it, someone buy this from him. I really want this print, but i've already spent 300+ this week on APs (New Orleans, Euro sub, and the Soto print) and need to save some money for the framer....

Snoopy... don't have an AP of this one do you?
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • shep wrote:
    damn it, someone buy this from him. I really want this print, but i've already spent 300+ this week on APs (New Orleans, Euro sub, and the Soto print) and need to save some money for the framer....

yes, I do, but cannot part with the A/P......thanks though Shep!
  • shepshep Posts: 5,763
    shep wrote:

Too bad, I definitely wouldn't have been able to say no to the AP.

Good luck with it. If you still have this thing a week or 2 down the road, let me know... I'd probably take it off your hands a towards the end of June if you're still trying to unload it.
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • shep wrote:
    shep wrote:

Too bad, I definitely wouldn't have been able to say no to the AP.

Good luck with it. If you still have this thing a week or 2 down the road, let me know... I'd probably take it off your hands a towards the end of June if you're still trying to unload it.

alright, cool....
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    I'll give you $3 and you pay shipping
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg