Just got my Philly Boots!!!!!!!!!11

ztasty69ztasty69 Posts: 19
edited May 2010 in The Porch
I received my Philly boots today and am freaking stoked! Gonna go listen to them and fall into heaven......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Congrats!!! I am so excited! Mail please come now! It is a long weekend and I am ready to rock and drink and smoke and rock and drink and smoke and rock...
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Did the USPS link ever update? My link hasn't updated since they shipped on Wed. I'm not far from you, so I'm holding out hope for when I get home!
  • I just got mine too!!!! :D
  • Did the USPS link ever update? My link hasn't updated since they shipped on Wed. I'm not far from you, so I'm holding out hope for when I get home!

I live in NH and checked the tracking # this morning, as of then it had never changed.

I live in NH and checked the tracking # this morning, as of then it had never changed.

Now I'm stoked to get home, thanks!
  • RGarabed21RGarabed21 Posts: 467
    Got mine..Let the games begin!! Why am i nervous to listen to these?? :lol:
    So much build up I guess
    MSG - 6/25/08 EV Solo Tower Theatre - 06/11/09
    Philly 2 - 10/28/09 Philly 3 - 10/30/09
    Philly 4 - 10/31/09
    Boston 1 - 05/17/10
    PruCenter - 05/18/10
    MSG 1 - 05/20/10
    MSG 2 - 05/21/10
    Alpine1 - 09/03/11 Alpine2 - 09/04/11
  • GOT MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JV130312JV130312 Posts: 2,457
    Pictures?

Mystery Gift?
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • fanofzsfanofzs Posts: 508
    Got mine in Denver! Great start to Memorial Day weekend. ;)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Did the USPS link ever update? My link hasn't updated since they shipped on Wed. I'm not far from you, so I'm holding out hope for when I get home!

it changes, but it's slow. my was shows as out for delivery at 10:46, but that notice didn't show up until about 2 in teh afternoon
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Did the USPS link ever update? My link hasn't updated since they shipped on Wed. I'm not far from you, so I'm holding out hope for when I get home!
    USPS is the worst of major carriers for tracking. It can take up to 7-8 hours for status to update, so if it shows in your town this morning you probably will have it today even if it doesnt show delivered yet.