Did I just hear what i think i did?

WhatWouldEddieDoWhatWouldEddieDo Posts: 55
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Did I just hear the Olsen twins promoting PJ radio?? Please tell me I'm not being haunted by some Poltergeist!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,967
    Did I just hear the Olsen twins promoting PJ radio?? Please tell me I'm not being haunted by some Poltergeist!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I saw them at MSG. Prettier in person.
  • Did I just hear the Olsen twins promoting PJ radio?? Please tell me I'm not being haunted by some Poltergeist!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Really? Bones and all?!
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,967

Really? Bones and all?!

Just how I like 'em - starved.
  • Didnt know they were fans...Full House doesnt seem that bad after all. lol.
  • PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    They are longtime, loyal PJ fans. They are just young adults who love good music, leave 'em alone.
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • JR86440JR86440 Posts: 742
    I'd do em..
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,099
    PJ_Lukin wrote:
    They are longtime, loyal PJ fans. They are just young adults who love good music, leave 'em alone.
    +1. I also agree with the "I'd do 'em" sentiment just above me here.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • JR86440JR86440 Posts: 742
    I would prefer to do em at the same time :D
  • camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    i think one of them was at the Irving Plaza show... :o
    i like sound...
  • GardenpartyGardenparty Posts: 1,910
    just two PJ fans

Good on them!
    “I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version.”
  • PJ_Lukin wrote:

exactly. mary kate had a class next to my office at nyu. she was very cool and sweet and so were her security.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • choopchoop Posts: 1,060
    so they way to the either of the olsen sisters hearts is pearl jam. and cocaine.
    "If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128
    my brother and i won the lotto at msg 2 in 2008. Ashley & sean Avery actually came down to the front row and rocked out for a few songs with us. She was very kind and thanked us multiple times for letting her invade our space. You cant mock the girl for liking good music! Her only fault was getting way too excited for Last Kiss!
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    can't be easy being child stars, twins, and having some of your mistakes, which we all make, plastered all over the media.
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    I wonder if Uncle Jessie is a fan.

They are wicked small, but that doesn't deter me.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
This discussion has been closed.