PEARL JAM MUSIC DESIGNS TRUCKER CAP NOW IN GOODS!

Santos L. HalperSantos L. Halper Posts: 1,801
edited May 2010 in The Porch

https://secure.pearljam.com/store/produ ... g?sku=4102

slh
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    If only there was a vomit emoticon.

Trucker caps in general look so retarded!
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    Nice, mine is a way different clolor scheme though, it's black where that one is red and white where its black
  • jambayleafjambayleaf Posts: 646
    Brisk. wrote:

I couldn't agree with you more.
    So now I'm drivin the bus- Kramer
    You're batman!- George
    Yeah...yeah...I AM batman!!- Kramer
  • YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    Brisk. wrote:

i used to think so too, then i bought the black/white one at msg and im digging it
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    that hat aint got no alibi.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • -decodified--decodified- Posts: 2,686
    :sick:
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    edited May 2010
    The one from the tour that is black and white is much better because the patch is black and white. yin yang you know? but the black and red is messed up, foo!

The hat is super tyt!

If you have a big dome, that hat is the biz foo!
    yinYang.gif
    Post edited by usamamasan1 on
  • Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    i also got one of the black and white ones on tour .

HOW DO U MAKE THE DAM THING SO ITS NOT TALL !!! other then that i love it . feel like a dumb ass wearing it . or leaving it sit around . so anyone . did u wash yours ???

Any help would be great . should i wash it .?? would u wash it .??? ;)
  • WM31482WM31482 Posts: 563
    HOW DO U MAKE THE DAM THING SO ITS NOT TALL !!! other then that i love it . feel like a dumb ass wearing it . or leaving it sit around .

I was wondering this too... but for my socks-
    they're so long??
  • skyeriverwinterskyeriverwinter Posts: 1,894

slh
    Excuse me Mr. Halper...this may not be the place but do you think you will be selling some of those fantastic stickers from tour? I was late to the only show I was attending so I was unable to purchase any...yes my own fault...I got lost :roll: ....but I do love them so...thank you.

srw
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,351

slh
    Excuse me Mr. Halper...this may not be the place but do you think you will be selling some of those fantastic stickers from tour? I was late to the only show I was attending so I was unable to purchase any...yes my own fault...I got lost :roll: ....but I do love them so...thank you.

srw

Also add, how about those 2009 empty box set's?

D
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    thanks Santos :) i grab one
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    i would buy this right now but i wanna save some pj closet space for anything new they might release for the eurotour.

plus, i have it in white. im sick, but not that sick.

or am i?
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,988
    I read somewhere that the only person that was given a waiver to wear one of these fugly uckers was Mr Ament himself.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    demetrios wrote:

slh

srw

Also add, how about those 2009 empty box set's?

D

Thanks for asking D, I was wondering the same thing.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • not to be a bitch but....fuck the lame ass trucker hats and bring back the far superior flex fit hats!!!!!!!

i love my 10c hat!!
  • skyeriverwinterskyeriverwinter Posts: 1,894
    not to be a bitch but....fuck the lame ass trucker hats and bring back the far superior flex fit hats!!!!!!!

i love my 10c hat!!

I am not a fan of trucker hats...my step-dad wore them and when I see them...they give me an uneasy feeling... even if they have a Pearl Jam logo on it... :?
  • I read somewhere that the only person that was given a waiver to wear one of these fugly uckers was Mr Ament himself.
    FUGLY!!!!!!!
  • hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,927
    Almost as bad as the shorts. How about working on those free shows 10 Clubbers were promised with Backspacer instead of pumping out shit merchandise? That was to the band and management, not the 10 Club.
  • Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    That is one ugly hat!!! :sick:
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    all i need now is some shoes to go with my hat, hoodie, tshirt, board shorts and socks as i walk around with my laptop in a pj bag. life is grand. :lol:

YOU KNOW somebody here has done that.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    awful.
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    Almost as bad as the shorts. How about working on those free shows 10 Clubbers were promised with Backspacer instead of pumping out shit merchandise? That was to the band and management, not the 10 Club.

i agree, that too was an absolute bunch of shit. i bought two discs so i could get 4 shows too. terrible. the idiotic cd's also have the avocado songs when i pull the cd up in windows media player. the philly 10/31 boot had 10/30 stamped on half the show hence fucking it out of making its way onto my ipod. way to pay attention to detail guys!
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    81 wrote:
    all i need now is some shoes to go with my hat, hoodie, tshirt, board shorts and socks as i walk around with my laptop in a pj bag. life is grand. :lol:

Haha I'm pretty sure I saw some crazy pair of backspacer art shoes on here somewhere awhile back. :lol:
  • ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    RiotZact wrote:
    81 wrote:

Haha I'm pretty sure I saw some crazy pair of backspacer art shoes on here somewhere awhile back. :lol:

:lolno:

1z3mquu.jpg
  • BigairbruceyBigairbrucey Posts: 141
    I read somewhere that the only person that was given a waiver to wear one of these fugly uckers was Mr Ament himself.

ahh you beat me to it. The first thing i thought when I saw this monstrosity was Ament's funky sense of "fashion"
    Reading PA 2004
    Virginia Beach outside in the grass 2008
    Philly Spectrum night 2 2009
    New York MSG night 2 2010
    Montreal Bell Centre 2011
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,351
    81 wrote:

Guilty as charged! :oops:
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,049
    Pass....

dreadful merch.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,816
    thats some bad hat harry....................
  • arqarq Posts: 8,003
    I couldn't grab one in NY and when i saw this thread i was jumping up and down until the new color scheme hitted me... i liked the black and white scheme, but this red and black... i hate to pass but this color scheme is not my cup of tea :(
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?