Hello Gents!

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited June 2010 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hi, not sure if anyone even remembers me but I'm back in the fold of members.

I hope you all are well. :D
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
    HECK YEAH!~ You're hard to forget! Welcome back!
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Posts: 6,395
    Um... didn't you call me at Hartsfield-Jackson a few years back?

Weirdo.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Wait I thought it was the other way around Dave?
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Posts: 6,395
    Pacomc79 wrote:

I remember being stuck with a 6-hour layover, and looking for some way to get affordable alcohol while I waited... and so I pay like $2 for ten minutes of kiosk internet access and end up posting on the old board. But it was you who called me, after I sent you my number.

That was a weird trip from start to finish, though. And I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to grab a beer.

Anyways, it's good to have you back around. Maybe we should take up a collection and buy Greg and Bob a couple Ten Club memberships, then it'd be like old times again.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Pacomc79 wrote:

I remember being stuck with a 6-hour layover, and looking for some way to get affordable alcohol while I waited... and so I pay like $2 for ten minutes of kiosk internet access and end up posting on the old board. But it was you who called me, after I sent you my number.

That was a weird trip from start to finish, though. And I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to grab a beer.

Anyways, it's good to have you back around. Maybe we should take up a collection and buy Greg and Bob a couple Ten Club memberships, then it'd be like old times again.
    It sucks that Greg's board went down...
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,171
    welcome back paco. glad to see you are among the living. cheers.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Pacomc79 wrote:

It sucks that Greg's board went down...

It's back up, but everyone thought it was gone....

Welcome back here too Paco.
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Pacomc79 wrote:

Yeah, maybe we can get a beer next time. After sitting at Gatwick for 5 hours with my wife who aparently just can't sleep without a bed I feel your layover pain. Hopefully Greg and Bob will make it back sometime soon.