Do I need help?

drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Every night at 8:45 since I got home this weekend I dim all of the lights and play this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwwKFBeZr5Q

Then I just wait... and nothing happens. Then I wait for the next day and repeat... hoping it will work.

My wife is about to have me committed... I'm not sure I blame her, but I think based on my experiences the past few weeks its going to work.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Being a Dr, I thought you might be able to handle this yourself, but as it turns out, I think you may need to talk to someone! ;-)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Being a Dr, I thought you might be able to handle this yourself, but as it turns out, I think you may need to talk to someone! ;-)
    You know what they say - doctors make the worst patients!
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    :lol::lol::lol:

If you're serious then YES! Try waiting a few weeks though!
    drsluggo wrote:
    You know what they say - doctors make the worst patients!

Touche'! My bad...That said....I still think you need help! ;-)

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
    I told my wife the only prescription was a europe trip, but I got the look... and not the 'Alive' look, but the 'you just went to a bunch of US shows and if you think you're going to Europe to see PJ I'm going to get out the pan and beat you with it' look.
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,679
    drsluggo wrote:
    I told my wife the only prescription was a europe trip, but I got the look... and not the 'Alive' look, but the 'you just went to a bunch of US shows and if you think you're going to Europe to see PJ I'm going to get out the pan and beat you with it' look.

:lol::lol::lol:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    thread of the week :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    No you don't need help, unless we all do, based on how we feel when we hear that. I sat listening to that and was transported. That feeling of what's about to happen. The music brings it back.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
    Another night and nothing. I even left out a bottle of wine and a bottle of gatorade a la milk&cookies for santa.
  • WM31482WM31482 Posts: 563
    i need help
    i have socks
    hoodies
    way too much time with my videos
    yeah
  • Group therapy ppl...group therapy...we are not alone! :mrgreen:
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    drsluggo wrote:
    Every night at 8:45 since I got home this weekend I dim all of the lights and play this:

Then I just wait... and nothing happens. Then I wait for the next day and repeat... hoping it will work.

My wife is about to have me committed... I'm not sure I blame her, but I think based on my experiences the past few weeks its going to work.

That's funny... I would like to sign up for the therapy also, if anyone thinks it would help.
    Actually, I think the only prescription may be MORE COWBELL! ;-)

Yes!!
    Socks are here!!
    I need help...
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,351
    drsluggo wrote:

That's funny... I would like to sign up for the therapy also, if anyone thinks it would help.

Sign me up too! I've been trying for sometime now but it never works out. Everywhere I look or listen, it's Pearl Jam on my mind. Pearl Jam this! Pearl Jam that! Why no Pearl Jam! Where is Pearl Jam. Do you speak Pearl Jam. Can I help you Pearl Jam. PEARL JAM!!!
    stole my socks :(

i think its an intervention...

4648750420_e080a18225_m.jpg
    WM31482 wrote:
    stole my socks :(

i think its an intervention...

4648750420_e080a18225_m.jpg
    Apparently trying to force you to let go...

Not me - I'm still waiting. If I had the means I'd be booking a Euro-trip as we speak! :twisted:
    Just to be clear, I need help in an entirely different way than these people: http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=133839&start=15
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Hearing those first couple notes all over again brings a smile to my face!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925

like these: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzQrQ0hpRXw

??
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    WM31482 wrote:

like these: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzQrQ0hpRXw

??
    That's all I needed...I'm happy for the rest of the night! Thanks!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • FirstExitFirstExit Los Angeles Posts: 973
    Release
    that should really be included in the bootlegs
    WM31482 wrote:
    that should really be included in the bootlegs
    Yeah... if they ever release a DVD of a show I hope its included...
  • tacettacet Posts: 323
    dude - close your eyes and put on a boot!
    we're all sentient snowflakes