Phenomenal Pearl Jam Ireland Trip Opportunity

KL283664KL283664 Posts: 40
edited June 2010 in The Porch
Take full advantage of an Ireland trip I have booked which I may not be able to attend.

I have gen admin tix to the show in Dublin and phenomenal seats in Belfast as well as a set of gen admin tix for Belfast. I booked this entire trip (FIRST CLASS) to leave June 17th and return June 26th from JFK to Ireland. It looks like I may not be able to go but I can transfer the entire trip to someone.

See my listing on eBay.com and let me know if anyone is interested in taking this trip on for a steal (Tickets to show are included at no charge and you would be buying the trip):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0491407008

Thanks

Kevin LaCarrubba
1998 - MSG, MSG
2000 - SPAC
2003 - Albany, MSG, MSG
2005 - MSG, Atlantic City
2006 - NJ
2008- MSG, MSG, Eddie
2009 - Eddie, Hawaii
2009 - Chicago, Chicago, Philly
2010 - Upcoming MSG, MSG, Belfast, Dublin
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,672
    sick.
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Anyone wanna spot me $5500?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • embraceembrace Posts: 849
    W :o W... I'm tempted...hmmm
    got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
    I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.
  • conformcoconformco Posts: 9
    It's not entirely obvious from the listing - how many airline tickets? Show tickets, etc. Is this a trip for one person, two, four...
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    conformco wrote:
    It's not entirely obvious from the listing - how many airline tickets? Show tickets, etc. Is this a trip for one person, two, four...

see ;)
  • evan.jamesevan.james Posts: 5
    What's up Kevin. I left you a voicemail about the trip. Give me a call when you have a chance I have a few questions.
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    WOW :shock:

That is how to see Ireland!!! I hope you find a taker!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    bump.i hope someone help u
    if there is a taker.come and find me ill keep a europe tour badge for u
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • KL283664KL283664 Posts: 40
    The trip is for 2 people. There are 2 airline tickets from JFK to Shannon and then returning from Dublin to JFK.

There are 4 tickets to the Belfast show (I tend to overbuy as I want the best seats) and 2 tickets to the Dublin show.

This is definitely the best way to see Ireland. If my wife and I were not going thru potential "divorce", I'd be there in a flash. Caught both MSG shows and wanted to cap off the year with Dublin and Belfast.

If anyone needs more information, feel free to contact me.

Thanks

Kevin
    1998 - MSG, MSG
    2000 - SPAC
    2003 - Albany, MSG, MSG
    2006 - NJ
    2008- MSG, MSG, Eddie
    2009 - Eddie, Hawaii
  • from someone who has worked at a major airline...

in almost every situation you can't change the name on plane tickets. only if a fully refundable fare was purchased. you better check with the airline about transfering the tix to someone else....i don't think they'll do it.
    from someone who has worked at a major airline...

in almost every situation you can't change the name on plane tickets. only if a fully refundable fare was purchased. you better check with the airline about transfering the tix to someone else....i don't think they'll do it.

Hey Honey - This is Kevin (The guy who got ripped off on some MSG tickets and started that Post) - I checked with my travel broker and validated the name change is fine as long as I pay the fee ($500+ for both tickets) - I also have it in writing from them.
    1998 - MSG, MSG
    2000 - SPAC
    2003 - Albany, MSG, MSG
    2006 - NJ
    2008- MSG, MSG, Eddie
    2009 - Eddie, Hawaii
    KL283664 wrote:
    from someone who has worked at a major airline...

Hey Honey - This is Kevin (The guy who got ripped off on some MSG tickets and started that Post) - I checked with my travel broker and validated the name change is fine as long as I pay the fee ($500+ for both tickets) - I also have it in writing from them.

From AER LINGUS: "Dear Mr. Lacarrubba,

further to my return telephone call a few minutes ago, in order to do a name change, Aer Lingus will allow 1 name change per ticket at a name change fee of USD 175 plus any difference in fare or taxes. The actual total will be determined upon receipt of your written request. "
    1998 - MSG, MSG
    2000 - SPAC
    2003 - Albany, MSG, MSG
    2006 - NJ
    2008- MSG, MSG, Eddie
    2009 - Eddie, Hawaii
  • ok...good. i'm glad you got that in writing. :)

did you ever get the guy(s) who ripped you off? wonder if it was the same guy who tried to buy my 9th row tix to msg1 for $3000. i refused to sell, but from what people say the money was counterfit...they would buy tix with bad bills and then sell them to someone else for real cash. low lifes.
    ok...good. i'm glad you got that in writing. :)

did you ever get the guy(s) who ripped you off? wonder if it was the same guy who tried to buy my 9th row tix to msg1 for $3000. i refused to sell, but from what people say the money was counterfit...they would buy tix with bad bills and then sell them to someone else for real cash. low lifes.

No - The detective just got in touch with me yesterday and mentioned they got a slew of more reports after the shows and they are still searching for the perps. (I love that word - Perps - Makes them sound so guilty)...
    1998 - MSG, MSG
    2000 - SPAC
    2003 - Albany, MSG, MSG
    2006 - NJ
    2008- MSG, MSG, Eddie
    2009 - Eddie, Hawaii
    So it turns out you need to be a travel agent to list airline tickets or vacations on eBay.

So if anyone is interested in this trip, contact me at 917-837-7366. You can pay via Paypal so everyone is protected.

June 17th - June 26th (Ireland Pearl Jam Vacation)
    You will see Ennis, Galway (Stay in a castle), Rental car included with VIP insurance, go to Dublin, Catch PJ with Gen admin tickets on 6/22, then head straight to Belfast on the 23rd and see PJ again right near the stage in phenomenal seats or use the other pair of tickets I have to hang in Gen Admin. Your choice. Then you will hang in Belfast or go wherever you want before flying back to JFk on 6/26.

These are Premier Class Round Trip (Aer Lingus version of Business Class Tickets) for two (Lie back, personal tv, better food etc..).

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Kevin L
    1998 - MSG, MSG
    2000 - SPAC
    2003 - Albany, MSG, MSG
    2006 - NJ
    2008- MSG, MSG, Eddie
    2009 - Eddie, Hawaii
    OK - I was able to relist the item in eBay under another category: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0491865320
    1998 - MSG, MSG
    2000 - SPAC
    2003 - Albany, MSG, MSG
    2006 - NJ
    2008- MSG, MSG, Eddie
    2009 - Eddie, Hawaii
  • Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    Wow... that's is incredible and must've taken some serious thought to offer it up like that :shock:

I'm sorry to read you're going through a hard time but I honestly think you'll make a PJ fan extremely happy with this offer. Kudos to you and I hope everything works out for the better :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • bosshogg18bosshogg18 Posts: 1,094
    I wish I could go to this. If you have not gone to Ireland before I highly recommend it. My favorite pub I have ever been to in my life was Kenny's in Lucan (about 10 km west of dublin on the 25 bus). Also Aer Lingus is awesome to fly on. I flew coach and had 3 meals, tea/coffee whenver I wanted, free TV w/ latest movies, so with business I imagine it will be awesome...not to mention seeing PEARL JAM in Ireland :shock:
    KL283664 wrote:
    Take full advantage of an Ireland trip I have booked which I may not be able to attend.

I have gen admin tix to the show in Dublin and phenomenal seats in Belfast as well as a set of gen admin tix for Belfast. I booked this entire trip (FIRST CLASS) to leave June 17th and return June 26th from JFK to Ireland. It looks like I may not be able to go but I can transfer the entire trip to someone.

See my listing on eBay.com and let me know if anyone is interested in taking this trip on for a steal (Tickets to show are included at no charge and you would be buying the trip):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0491407008

Thanks

Kevin LaCarrubba

OK Pearl Jam Fans!!!! -- I just lowered the cost of this vacation package so I am taking a HUGE loss but this could really be someone's gain -- I lowered the price to $4500 (No Reserve with a Buy it Now of $6,000) To fly Aer Lingus Premier (Business Class) -- It would easily cost you at least $4000 per round trip ticket. So - This is an UNBELIEVEABLE Deal. I hope you check it out: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0491865320
    1998 - MSG, MSG
    2000 - SPAC
    2003 - Albany, MSG, MSG
    2006 - NJ
    2008- MSG, MSG, Eddie
    2009 - Eddie, Hawaii
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    bump
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”