Posters from goods on ebay.

DragonsAfter3or4DragonsAfter3or4 Bluegrass Posts: 332
edited May 2010 in The Porch
So I'm over checkin out posters and now see a shit load just put up and they are all from the goods section. Have people lost their f'n minds??????
I'm not the poster police but seein shit on ebay that strangely are the same posters left in the goods section on ebay is bonkers. Some 10C members have truly gone stupid!

Edit... Just click newly listed and you will find quite abit that are only left in the Goods Section. This is some crazy shit.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    Huh?
  • DragonsAfter3or4DragonsAfter3or4 Bluegrass Posts: 332
    edited May 2010
    Sawyer wrote:
    Huh?

Follow along.. pretty simple.. Posters that are in the goods section of 10C are on ebay. Translation... 10C members buying posters and flippin them.

User name is hankhohankho on ebay. He's even changed his name on ebay in the last 30 days. Wonder if 10C would be interested in this flipping when their policy on the site "Not for resale"....
    Post edited by DragonsAfter3or4 on
    Sawyer wrote:
    Huh?

Follow along.. pretty simple.. Posters that are in the goods section of 10C are on ebay. Translation... 10C members buying posters and flippin them.

guess what...the earth's round too
    Sawyer wrote:
    Sawyer wrote:
    Huh?

guess what...the earth's round too

Obviously your'e missing the f'n point. These posters are STILL available in the good section. It's pretty f'n funny he's flippin them on ebay when they are still available through 10C with a 30 percent discount. Sorry you couldn't see the craziness in that.
    and if someone on e bay is not a 10 club mmeber?
    Sawyer wrote:

Don't be naive. 30 percent off today and mysteriously they show up on ebay now? Cmon.. Anyhoo, not tryin to be the poster cop. Just thought it was some pretty wak shit. Peace...
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,193
    1. Put down the internet.
    2. Crack a fresh beer.
    3. Drift off.
    pjl44 wrote:
    1. Put down the internet.
    2. Crack a fresh beer.
    3. Drift off.

Headin that way now... If this were the MSGII poster bein flipped like this, this whole place would be in meltdown mode. Fuck this place is funny......
  • hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,927
    Sawyer wrote:

Don't be naive. 30 percent off today and mysteriously they show up on ebay now? Cmon.. Anyhoo, not tryin to be the poster cop. Just thought it was some pretty wak shit. Peace...

Haven't all of those posters been on ebay since the shows took place? I don't understand what the big deal is.
    Sawyer wrote:

Haven't all of those posters been on ebay since the shows took place? I don't understand what the big deal is.

Sorry for any confusion... I wasn't tryin to make it a big deal. The purpose of it was how crazy it is. Anybody can go to pearl jam's site and buy the posters. I just thought it was wak that this cat was gettin them at a discount and reselling them while they are still on sale through PJ's goods section. :lol: