In search of PJ Boston Sox shirt xl or xxl

U R A Crazy BreedU R A Crazy Breed Posts: 8,370
edited May 2010 in The Porch
either for trade or sale........i have posters and stuff....PM me!

so bummed i missed these :cry: ...the show was my mothers first and it was on my grandmothers B-day! (May 17th)

(i'm not even sure there was a 2xl)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SalJamSalJam Posts: 125
    I don't know how I missed these at the show man. Never saw them
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    Yeah they had 2xl's but unfortunately I don't have an extra Crazy. I wish I knew you weren't gonna make it inside and I would have picked you up one.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • youngster wrote:
    Yeah they had 2xl's but unfortunately I don't have an extra Crazy. I wish I knew you weren't gonna make it inside and I would have picked you up one.

if i knew they had them i would of went early and got one....fuck!!
  • LoveBoatAdmiralLoveBoatAdmiral Posts: 1,191
    Sorry man, I grabbed one for Nathan and would have grabbed one for you if I had the xtra cash. As it is I'm looking for a L for my gf
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • LUNCH BUMP!!!!!!
  • Sorry man, I grabbed one for Nathan and would have grabbed one for you if I had the xtra cash. As it is I'm looking for a L for my gf

damn you Nathan!!!!!!!!! ;):mrgreen:
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Sorry man, I grabbed one for Nathan and would have grabbed one for you if I had the xtra cash. As it is I'm looking for a L for my gf

damn you Nathan!!!!!!!!! ;):mrgreen:
    8-):lol: Sorry buddy. This t-shirt is the most valued thing I have in my life right now. :lol:
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • 8-):lol: Sorry buddy. This t-shirt is the most valued thing I have in my life right now. :lol:

well...if there is anyone around here who deserves to have that shirt it's you brother......i mean...besides ME of course! :lol::lol::lol: