soundgarden 2010 a/p for sale

edited May 2010 in The Porch
55.00 shipped or best offer! poster is in excellent condition and in hand and can take pics if requested
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dixydixy Posts: 21
    If its the same poster as one from gig its back on sale on soundgarden site for 25 dollars.
    Love is control
    I'll die if i let go!
  • hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,927
    dixy wrote:
    If its the same poster as one from gig its back on sale on soundgarden site for 25 dollars.

I doubt that's an ap and I'm sure you had good intentions but that really wasn't cool trying to hijack the OP's thread with a lower price.
  • dixy wrote:

I doubt that's an ap and I'm sure you had good intentions but that really wasn't cool trying to hijack the OP's thread with a lower price.

thanks! yeah the one I have is s/n! the one on the soundgarden site is the show edition! that one for some reason soldout and then later on their were more
  • dixydixy Posts: 21
    Sorry didn't realise it was signed
    Love is control
    I'll die if i let go!
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,988
    edited May 2010
    dixy wrote:

Funny to see you policing threads. :lol:
    Post edited by Given to... on
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • going up
  • hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,927
    dixy wrote:

Funny to see you policing threads. :lol:

Haha. Well...I consider myself a superhero and I wanted to make sure this injustice was set straight. Just a misunderstanding. :P