Here is what I am lookinf for

shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,182
edited May 2010 in The Porch
This is one of my favorite Live concert posters of all time but I am not paying $49 for a ripped one. Does anyone have a an extra or where to get it? I had one back in college and it got torn to shreads would love to add it to my collection now. Let me know..

http://cgi.ebay.com/vtg-PEARL-JAM-huge- ... 4cef594c98
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• arqarq Posts: 8,003
    That's my favorite poster too, a couple of months ago i bought one on eBay for $20 :D

Good luck!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,182
    arq wrote:
    That's my favorite poster too, a couple of months ago i bought one on eBay for $20 :D

Good luck!

I love this poster!!! Just looks like all hell is breaking loose on stage....I love it!!! Was yours ripped up at all?
  • DriftEdDriftEd Posts: 74
    I also have this poster. It was on my wall all through high school and in every dorm room and college apartment i lived in and is hanging in my classroom right now..in rough shape but in a good way...like an old pair of jeans. Needless to say its not what youre looking for but as far as posters go it is very cool...
    I sometimes wonder if they know that I'm gone...
  • arqarq Posts: 8,003
    shadowcast wrote:
    arq wrote:

Good luck!

I love this poster!!! Just looks like all hell is breaking loose on stage....I love it!!! Was yours ripped up at all?

well is not mint but is in very good shape, all the tiny defects are going to disappear under the mat :) when I frame it :)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Dynamo D2DDynamo D2D Posts: 109
    I own this poster...It is pretty much in excellent to near mint condition except that I got it mounted on foam core about 10 years ago. I figured it would be better to hang it. I knew someone and they did the job for like 50 bucks and at the time it would have cost $200 to frame (economically) because of the size.

I need to get this framed really soon but wife is pretty much against me spending the money to do so. Because it's probably going cost between $400-500 just because of the size.

I'm really not willing to part with it...This is pretty much as rare as you'll find. It's a shame because IMO it's one of Mercer's best pictures of the band. I had a dream that I was dying and called make a wish and the band came to sign it but Eddie didn't show. HAHAHA!

He's done a few shots since trying to recreate this but they never came out the same. He should just re-release this in a smaller size and sell it on 10C cause he'll mop up. I think most members would easily pay $50 bucks which would be way more than he made on the original posters considering I paid $10 bucks for it at the Jersey shore in the late 90s.

D
  • joeybucketsjoeybuckets Posts: 511
    yep i remember that poster i had it in my room when i was a teenager WOW! brings back memories..
    6.19.08 Camden 1
    6.24.08 MSG 1
    8.05.08 EV NYC 2 (3rd Row)
    5.18.10 Newark
    5.20.10 MSG 1
    5.21.10 MSG 2
    6.21.11 Beacon Theatre,NYC
    6.22.11 Beacon Theatre,NYC
    9.02.12 Made In America Festival, Philly
    10.18.13 Barclays Brooklyn,NY
    10.19.13 Barclays Brooklyn,NY
  • WashedWashed Posts: 736
    Wow! I had never seen this before but I love it! I want one too! :D
    this city is so filthy, like my mind in ways
  • stotstot Posts: 207
    I had one too that someone had given me. I think it's still hanging in the rents attic.
    '00 Atlanta, Tampa, Seattle, & Seattle
    '03 Nashville & Atlanta
    '04 Tampa
    '08 Roo & Columbia
    SOmeone on the board was able to hook me up!! Can't wait as it is truly a great shot of the boys in action. I think Dave A. is on the drums as well...just a blur.
  • any idea what show it was taken at?
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
    any idea what show it was taken at?
    No but is this shot in Mercers book? If it is it might say.