Christmas single??

YukselYuksel Posts: 32
edited May 2010 in The Porch
I was wondering, when the 2009 Christmas single is to be released? I'm aware that it won't be shipped before a while after Christmas, but compared to the 2008 Christmas single, it should have been released by now?

What's your say on this? Am I the only one wondering, or are there any others who hasn't received it yet?
I just want to scream, Hello!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• naknak Posts: 76
    no official word yet. I'm not outraged, but I am a little suprised that we haven't heard anything yet. I'm optimistically hoping for something soon now that the mini US tour is over. I don't know the details for what it takes to get these out, but it can't be THAT hard.

patience is a virtue...or so they say.
  • YukselYuksel Posts: 32
    Great! Just as long it hasn't got lost in the mail or anything, I'm calm :mrgreen:
    As you say, it most probably is just around the corner :mrgreen:
    I just want to scream, Hello!
  • Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    i gave up years ago trying to even comment on ten club OR PJ stuff . they do what they want when they want .

I have been trying to get a 3x shirt sense 2000 ... just one shirt make it . still nothing . so if u think they care that the Xmas single is not out yet your fooled again . :lol::lol::lol:

i say for every month its late we should get extra time on our member ship . !! they might get it out then :o
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Where is it? Make with the single!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • I was at the Rock n' Art Poster Convention last Sunday & some of the guys who work for the Ten Club were there obviously. I asked about the x-mas single and they told me any day now. One of them joked "the labor day single" ;)
    U.S. / Canada Buffalo 1996 Barrie Ontario 1998 Saratoga Springs 2000 Toronto Ontario 2000 Albany 2003 Toronto Ontario 2003 Buffalo 2003 Toronto Ontario 2005 Toledo 2004 London Ontario 2005 Seattle 2009 Vancouver B.C. 2011 Seattle 2013
  • release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    the mystery item in philly boots is it the hoilday single or some of booms stash lol
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,830
    I was at the Rock n' Art Poster Convention last Sunday & some of the guys who work for the Ten Club were there obviously. I asked about the x-mas single and they told me any day now. One of them joked "the labor day single" ;)

Clearly you mean "Memorial Day Single" right? Labor Day is in September!
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,385
    I was at the Rock n' Art Poster Convention last Sunday & some of the guys who work for the Ten Club were there obviously. I asked about the x-mas single and they told me any day now. One of them joked "the labor day single" ;)

Clearly you mean "Memorial Day Single" right? Labor Day is in September!

I don't think that was a slip...... I think they meant Labor Day.
  • didn't Santos say months ago "getting close"? I guess the word "close" is subjective! :lol:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014