Hoodies up on Crash's site

pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,193
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Just checked and there's a couple 06 tour hoodies up as well as a few more of the 08 arrow ones he had up recently.

Go go go...

www.roadsideroom.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    picked up an xxl earlier...very happy with my impulse buy
  • GB45499GB45499 Posts: 232
    I got the XXL as well...picked it up after I couldn't score the KC s/n Emek. Good news is it arrived today!! :D Bad news is...mine isn't signed/#'ed :cry:

Maybe it's rarer :lol: I doubt anyone will walk up to me while wearing it and ask to see the tag and what # it is.

Love it tho...highly recommended! Thanks Crash...if you ever read these...keep up the good work!!
  • JhareJhare Posts: 802
    i dont remember right now, but i think the size of both, are different as marked.
    Runs one size small, or big?.
    If i use m, should buy an large, or something.
    Can you help me?. Thank you!
  • arqarq Posts: 8,003
    Too pricey for my wallet at the moment :cry:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • GB45499GB45499 Posts: 232
    Jharé wrote:
    i dont remember right now, but i think the size of both, are different as marked.
    Runs one size small, or big?.
    If i use m, should buy an large, or something.
    Can you help me?. Thank you!

I can only judge from the Crash Stickman hoodie's xxl...but this 08 Arrows xxl is just a little bit larger, a little bit thicker and 100% unicorn fur I believe. Very soft. ;)

Hope this helps.
  • shaneroyshaneroy Posts: 75
    I grabbed an xl of the arrows hoodie, i usually wear a large, however I bought the reaper hoodie that crash was selling on his site that was a bit different than the ones sold in the goods section and the thing was soooo freaking small. it felt like a cross between a small and a medium, a shmedium if you will. hopefully this fits and its not to big as i dont like them baggie.