Merch at festivals

hankholetsgohankholetsgo Posts: 125
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Heading to Europe and going to a couple of festivals - any insight as to how the merch is sold there?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Heading to Europe and going to a couple of festivals - any insight as to how the merch is sold there?
    at pearl jam gigs,in the venue,its up the place..in berlin +rotterdam was inside the arena after the tix check in
    in uk was outside in the stadium before u get in..,
    in festivals there are inside +outside,dont know what 10c will do,in venice last time was not a different stant when i buy the pj shirt u could buy different bands stuff,and festival shirts
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    festivals usually have various big stands about where you just go get what you want.
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    There's a stall. You line up. You pick something you like, and get the right size. The sales assistant asks you what you want. You hand over Euros and make your order. You pay. Preferably in cash, and not waste anyone's time by screwing up your PIN on the credit card reader :)
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • hankholetsgohankholetsgo Posts: 125
    Let me clarify the question - Is pj merch (posters are what im really after) sold once the gates are opened, or, at some point before pj plays?
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    Let me clarify the question - Is pj merch (posters are what im really after) sold once the gates are opened, or, at some point before pj plays?
    generally speaking, posters are sold the day PJ plays (if its a multiday festival) as soon as the gates open... book it over to one of the merch tents and get what you want... it likely wont be there by the time PJ takes the stage

that answer your ?
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    i think the print runs are usually a little larger for festival type gigs tho
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • hankholetsgohankholetsgo Posts: 125
    thanks