Pearl Jam Laptop Bag

Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
edited May 2010 in The Porch
http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/86282

Can someone help me out with this? I am not sure if this is real cause I've never seen it before. Can you tell me a little bit about it? Tell me about expressobean (im an ebay user normally). And can you tell me what these normally go for?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• arqarq Posts: 8,003
    Yes that's the real deal :) but ask for pictures!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    they're real and ive seen them go for as much as $200... very sought after item

i like the color and design and all... but i dont think it would go for that much without the lil PJ logo... and i cant defend buying it for such lil PJness

hope you can get a good deal if your hearts set on it
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/86282

Can someone help me out with this? I am not sure if this is real cause I've never seen it before. Can you tell me a little bit about it? Tell me about expressobean (im an ebay user normally). And can you tell me what these normally go for?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Do you know someone selling? I have one that I have been using for over 6 years. It is starting to show it's wear. I had to replace the Pearl Jam rubber zipper pulls with 10c key chains.
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
    I a real beauty BUT you're right without the PJ tags and zippers thingy is just a really nice laptop bag but not a $200 one.

I paid $120 for mine and I couldn't believe it but still pretty high IMHO, but what can I say I'm a sucker fir anything PJ :D
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    well is anyone willing to sell/trade it to me for a reasonable price?
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
    arq wrote:
    I a real beauty BUT you're right without the PJ tags and zippers thingy is just a really nice laptop bag but not a $200 one.
    does it have a manufacturer tag? ever try looking to see if they sell a comparable retail item minus the PJ?

itd be easy to sew a patch on and have the same thing

arq wrote:
    does it have a manufacturer tag? ever try looking to see if they sell a comparable retail item minus the PJ?

I couldn't find any brand, it has only one tag inside but it doesn't say anything that make sense.
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

arq wrote:
    arq wrote:

I couldn't find any brand, it has only one tag inside but it doesn't say anything that make sense.
    hmm... well thanks anyway

• JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    I bought mine in 03 from the PJ website for, I think, $45. Its pretty cool. I wouldn't buy one for $200 though. It has a lot of different pockets and compartments. Some of today's wider laptops might not fit in it so easily. I've used mine as a weekend bag too. Also, it can turn into a backpack - it has backpack straps that can fold in behind a fabric panel, or come out and clasp together.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • These were originally made for the band and crew. There was a few left over that got put up for sale at pj.com and they sold out immediately.

I paid less than 200 for mine. It's a funny aul bag...the way it kinda unwraps itself. I got a lot of bonus stuff with mine coz I got it from someone related to the band. I just use it to keep the tour merch I ain't gonna wear in it (like t-shirts, keychains etc)... Come to think of it, that's all I do with my PJ sports bag, too (the green and gold one...remember that?)
    My Pearl Jam shows: 1 in 1995, 2 in 1998, 20 in 2003, 13 in 2006, 3 in 2007, 8 in 2008, 5 in 2009, 4 in 2010, 5 in 2012. EV: 8 in 2011, 1 in 2012. Brad: 1 in 1998, 1 in 2002.