Where are the boys now??..

veddergirl232veddergirl232 Posts: 157
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Just curious, anyone have any ideas or speculations as to where they are now?? Back in Seattle before leaving for Europe?? Saw them 4 times on this tour including both MSG shows and am all Pearl Jammmed out. Can't stop listening to them, miss them already! Hope the do another east (or west) coast tour SOON!
"If you knew me you wouldn't love me"- EV April 17, 1994 Paramount Theater, NYC
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    Sitting at home reading all of these "I miss MSG" threads calling eachother up and laughing at us.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Sean1987Sean1987 Posts: 24
    LOL! @12345Agnst1.

I hope they throw in a couple Canadian dates *fingers crossed until they fall off*. Managed to see them in Buffalo; had a blast. Already made a deal with a friend that we will not miss another double shot at MSG. 10 hour drive... Will be worth it. Hoping for some Canadian shows Maybe in August or something again *fingers crossed* :lol:

~Cheers
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Boom call me last night,he plays super Mario 2
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    We watched the Mets Yankee game a bit before going out Sat night. I was wondering if EV was there, wish he would have sang the "Take me Out". I think the Idols, Lee & Crystal, needed to cheer it up a bit, it almost made me cry! I didn't know you could make that song sad! I think that was the song they did, whatever it was it was really a downer.
  • veddergirl232veddergirl232 Posts: 157
    I wish they played seattle soon as I'll be there on sat. For almost a week. Saw them at both msg shows, buffalo, and newark...they've been my favorite band since I was 15 in 1994 but this tour just reinforced that! Thanks guys. I love you!!!
    "If you knew me you wouldn't love me"- EV April 17, 1994 Paramount Theater, NYC
  • wolfamongwolveswolfamongwolves Posts: 2,414
    after 5 earthquakes at the Katla volcano in the last week, I know where they should be! Making their way over to Ireland early, while they still can.

Come on, guys... for once the Irish weather's nice - you could just spend the month surfing in Donegal...
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • YoullseeDragonsYoullseeDragons Posts: 2,144
    They all had to get home to watch LOST.
  • YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    probably still chillin in nyc. who knows though.
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,672
    Sitting somewhere nice, drinking some beer and or wine, and wondering why anyone would refer to them as "the boys"