2010 tour posters

Blood Red MosquitoBlood Red Mosquito Posts: 1,611
edited May 2010 in The Porch
There is a guy on Ebay selling something like 6 copies of the MSG2 poster. If 10c could please put these in the goods section sooner than later, members can get the posters they want without spending twice as much on Ebay. And in doing so, it screws the people who just bought them to sell them on Ebay.

I was unable to get a poster and would love to have one.

Any chance of speeding things up?
1995: San Francisco, San Diego
2000: Phoenix
2008: Camden 2
2009: San Diego, Philly 1, Philly 2
2010: MSG 1, MSG 2
2011: Alpine 1, Alpine 2
2012: Missoula
2013: Wrigley, Phoenix, San Diego, LA1, LA2, Oakland
2014: Denver
2016: MSG1, MSG2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
2018: Fenway 1
2022: San Diego, LA1
2024: LA1
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Thank you! Could not have put it any better! I want this print.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • sabreleafsabreleaf Posts: 310
    It does suck that people buy these to just sell them. You have to go in early to get them. I let my fucking brother in-law watch the end of the Cleveland basketball game at the bar across from the Q. We don't even like basketball. Went in 15 minutes after doors open and all gone.
    Now I have my Buffalo tickets framed with that poster and my Hartford tixs framed with that poster. Big empty space for my Cleveland poster with tix. Prices are so high on Ebay and never look back in time to bid anyway. I know 10c say's they will sell them at end of tour but the wait is killing me.
    Maybe when we go to pick up are 10c tickets before the show each member could buy one poster and get it at the same time. That way those of us who cheerish them will have them. Plus this will help with them not getting stolen or ruined. It sucks also sitting in the arena for 1 to 1.5 hours before the opening band even comes on.
    10 Club make this happen.
  • jm257212jm257212 Posts: 409
    sabreleaf wrote:
    It does suck that people buy these to just sell them. You have to go in early to get them. I let my fucking brother in-law watch the end of the Cleveland basketball game at the bar across from the Q. We don't even like basketball. Went in 15 minutes after doors open and all gone.
    Now I have my Buffalo tickets framed with that poster and my Hartford tixs framed with that poster. Big empty space for my Cleveland poster with tix. Prices are so high on Ebay and never look back in time to bid anyway. I know 10c say's they will sell them at end of tour but the wait is killing me.
    Maybe when we go to pick up are 10c tickets before the show each member could buy one poster and get it at the same time. That way those of us who cheerish them will have them. Plus this will help with them not getting stolen or ruined. It sucks also sitting in the arena for 1 to 1.5 hours before the opening band even comes on.
    10 Club make this happen.

Dont listen to this guy.. lol i think he made out good on msg posters lol (shit, i hope this is who i think it is)