Ryman Auditorium/ EV Solo

MoonTurtleMoonTurtle Posts: 752
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Has anyone been to the Ryman Auditorium?

What is the surrounding neighborhood like?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    ive been there. what does this have to do with EV?
    and the neighborhood - is downtown SD - located directly next door is Quiznos and Wendy's i believe - and accross the street is the county courthouse and SDPD jail - other than that, some restaurants, trendy bars,and a whole bunch of hotels.
    i think i remember seeing train tracks in the middle of the road and red bus/trains.
    idk what else the neighborhood is like.....maybe check out google earth?
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,672
    Time for a geography/music history lesson.....

The Ryman is in an old church in downtwon NASHVILLE, Tennessee
    It is a couple of short blocks from the main drag of bars, restaraunts, and stores
    and surrounded by office buliding and hotels
    I perfectly fine neighborhood

And Eddie played there in June of 2009
  • MoonTurtleMoonTurtle Posts: 752
    I thought he played there -- just trying to jog people's memories

Elzar wrote:
    ive been there. what does this have to do with EV?
    and the neighborhood - is downtown SD - located directly next door is Quiznos and Wendy's i believe - and accross the street is the county courthouse and SDPD jail - other than that, some restaurants, trendy bars,and a whole bunch of hotels.
    i think i remember seeing train tracks in the middle of the road and red bus/trains.
    idk what else the neighborhood is like.....maybe check out google earth?
  • ponytdponytd Posts: 654
    Yes, he played there last June. It's located on 5th Ave and is right behind all the bars on Broadway. It's an incredible place and has been voted one of the best venues in America to see a live show. The acoustics are incredible. Two of the best shows I've ever seen