10 club seats?

kjgntbkjgntb Posts: 11
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Hi all! In the beginning of the week I asked for information from fan club members regarding the 10 club seating at concerts as I was able to get tickets for MSG 2. I had some great responses from 10 club members and also very useful information. I also had other members that told me that "if I thought that I was going to be on the floor after just joining the 10 club I was very mistaken". I really didn't care where I was sitting because I was going to see Pearl Jam in MSG again! To all the members that posted negatively, we were seated in the second row center and I was even able to get a pick from Mike! Thanks 10 club for the best concert experience of my life and to all the wonderful 10 club members around me!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• MoonTurtleMoonTurtle Posts: 752
    so what u r saying is next time they are in or near NYC u can stay at my place and give me one of your tix?
  • tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    Congrats on winning the lottery.
  • That's awesome, gives me some hope!
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,830
    Congrats on winning the lottery.

Yeah. Second row is reserved for lottery winners... don't expect those seats every time.

Hail hail, the lucky ones, I refer to those up front!
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • cippociappocippociappo Posts: 692
    Winning the lottery must be great...
    ... but also my 420,xxx number gave me amazing seats on the wing at MSG!

10C ROCKS :D
    Makes me ache, makes me shake...
    ...is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?