Pearl Jam merch

edited May 2010 in The Porch
Is there somewhere else to buy Pearl Jam merchandise like recent tour shirts? Is Pearl Jam going to sell them on their website? I didn't have $35 to buy a t-shirt. I was just wondering.
When FASCISM Comes To America
it will be wrapped in the FLAG and
carrying a CROSS.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RFTCRFTC Posts: 723
    I am w/you, REALLY want the elephant shirt and have seen one listing on ebay. there are some other listings currently but mostly under XL which is slightly too big. let's go 10C, we need the merch posted.
    San Diego Sports Arena - Oct 25, 2000
    MGM Grand - Jul 6, 2006
    Cox Arena - Jul 7, 2006
    New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival - May 1, 2010
    Alpine Valley Music Theater - Sep 3-4 2011
    Made In America, Philly - Sep 2, 2012
    EV, Houston - Nov 12-13, 2012
    Dallas-November 2013
    OKC-November 2013
    ACL 2-October 2014
    Fenway Night 1, August 2016
    Wrigley, Night 1 August 2018
    Fort Worth, Night 1 September 2023
    Fort Worth, Night 2 September 2023
    Austin, Night 1 September 2023
    Austin, Night 2 September 2023
  • YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    be patient, im sure there will be some stuff for sale on the website eventually.

might take a little longer for the elephant and bomb shirts since they had eurodates on them as well
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • lebowski70lebowski70 Posts: 207
    Don't know about the merch, but wanted to congratulate you on writing the bulk of the series. Also, tell Larry to study the Louisiana Purchase; he's better than a D!!!!!!!!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,355
    be patient, im sure there will be some stuff for sale on the website eventually.

might take a little longer for the elephant and bomb shirts since they had eurodates on them as well

I think only the '09 hoodie has only been up for sale in the 10club goods section. Haven't seen anything else other then the posters. It'll be a while if lucky if we see any tour shirts from the 2010 tour in the goods section.
  • YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    demetrios wrote:

I think only the '09 hoodie has only been up for sale in the 10club goods section. Haven't seen anything else other then the posters. It'll be a while if lucky if we see any tour shirts from the 2010 tour in the goods section.

the red shirt and built to last hoodie form the 09 tour are out there on some english merch websites.

but yea, itll be a while before the 10c sells anything else. i know they have a bunch of leftover philly poster t shirts which should eventually surface.
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    lebowski70 wrote:
    Don't know about the merch, but wanted to congratulate you on writing the bulk of the series. Also, tell Larry to study the Louisiana Purchase; he's better than a D!!!!!!!!
    DO YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS LARRY WHEN YOU DONT PUT THE MERCH ON THE WEBSITE! :lol:
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • pearlhawkpearlhawk Posts: 634
    My only other request would be that they carry some larger sizes. Since the t-shirts are all organic (and state they are pre-shrunk), they run really small. Especially the bigger sizes.
    -Pearlhawk.

Kansas City 5/3/2010
    St. Louis 5/4/2010
    St. Louis 7/1/2011 (EV Solo)
    East Troy 9/3/2011
    East Troy 9/4/2011
    Wrigley Field 7/19/2013