The Official Mass Production of MSG II Poster Thread

BraceYourSelfBraceYourSelf Posts: 814
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Looking in the goods section now, there are several left over posters from last years tour. I don't know if it was the fact they made extras, or the fact people didn't buy them.

Please make several thousands of these. The venue sold out before I could get in. Several people were shut out too. I never saw a chubby guy run for a poster like they were running last night. Also, the artist put his up before I got home. 10C, you can make great $$$$ and people will be happy. It also prevents people from going to popular bidding sites and spending almost triple the price at the show. Thank You!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RichGRichG Posts: 45
    I agree. I was in line for a poster at 6:30 when the guy in front me purchased the last 2.

I asked if I could buy one of his 2 and he said "No Sorry, I keep one and am selling the other on eBay."

Great fan denying another fan a shot at one of the last posters of the show.

I would love it if you we could get this in the 10C poster sale.
    -Rich
  • agfyagfy Posts: 133
    RichG wrote:

I asked if I could buy one of his 2 and he said "No Sorry, I keep one and am selling the other on eBay."

what a dick!!!
    " I'll ride the wave where it takes me"
  • HbudjrHbudjr Posts: 150
    RichG wrote:

Complete A hole
    8/23/2009- Chicago- United Center
    5/6/2010- Columbus- Nationwide Arena
    6/26/2011- Detroit- Fox Theater- EV Solo
    9/22/2012- Atlanta- Piedmont Park
    10/11/2013- Pittsburgh - Consol Energy Center
    11/26/2013 - Oakland - Oracle Arena
    10/1/2014 - Cincinnati - US Bank Arena
    10/16/2014 - Detroit - Joe Lewis Arena
    4/26/2016 - Lexington - Rupp Arena (Hometown Show)
    8/20/2016 - Chicago - Wrigley Field