MSG2 POSTER PLEASE!!!!!

RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158
edited May 2010 in The Porch
They sold out right in front of me last night. Can anyone help me out?
Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=130004&hilit=poster+presale

by Santos L. Halper » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:39 pm
    hi,
    Ten Club will NOT be having a 2010 tour poster presale. Posters will be available at the shows and we will have our usual post-tour members only sale.
    featured artists for this years tour (in no particular order):

Ames Bros
    Brad Klausen
    EMEK
    Mark 5
    Guy Burwell
    Maxx 242
    Taka Hayashi
    Justin Hampton
    Munk One
    Jeff Soto

see you at the shows!!!
    slh
  • RichGRichG Posts: 45
    So they are only selling them at the shows and there will be a 10C member sale after? I guess I can wait.

I was bummed. The guy in front of my purchased the last tube of 2 posters. He wouldn't even sell me one of them. Guarantee you it's on eBay for sale now.

I even checked the Ames Bros. website and they are sold out on there as well.
    -Rich
  • BraceYourSelfBraceYourSelf Posts: 814
    I really hope they produce thousands of this poster. They could make good money and everyone will be happy.
  • in eds treein eds tree Posts: 539
    RichG wrote:

I was bummed. The guy in front of my purchased the last tube of 2 posters. He wouldn't even sell me one of them. Guarantee you it's on eBay for sale now.

not necessarily. i bought 2 for msg1 and my buddy bought 2 for msg2 and we swapped. i know for sure that he was one of the last to get them.
    keep on rockin' in the free world.
  • lelunelelune Posts: 15
    jokertt wrote:
    http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=130004&hilit=poster+presale

by Santos L. Halper » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:39 pm
    hi,
    Ten Club will NOT be having a 2010 tour poster presale. Posters will be available at the shows and we will have our usual post-tour members only sale.

I was seriously considering going through Ebay until I saw this post. Thanks! Does anyone know how long the sale lasts? I noticed last year's posters are still being sold, but they are all being shipped out at once so I guess it'll still be a while before anyone that buys them gets them? If anyone can clarify how this works I'd really appreciate it! I arrived too late to score a poster but would really love to have one.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    there up to $90 bucks on e-bay already.
  • JV130312JV130312 Posts: 2,457
    KO282453 wrote:
    there up to $100 bucks on e-bay already.

*fixed.
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    it's too bad, i only own 1 poster, surfin sasquatch, but this one's cool, i would have liked to get it. Also i was there for this one.
  • in eds treein eds tree Posts: 539
    i've never participated in the post-tour poster sale, but i need one for kc/stl. when do they usually announce the sale?
    keep on rockin' in the free world.
  • DragonsAfter3or4DragonsAfter3or4 Bluegrass Posts: 332
    Mass production makes no sense. Devalues the work of the artist to practially nothing (See Ames' site for previous posters that were not mass produced for prices now. Some 4X Higher). That's what makes PJ posters so special. Limited in a sense and very good work. Sure, there are quite a few posters I couldn't get that are on ebay that I probably won't buy due to price.
    However, you have to learn how to work and negotiate. Hell, I've wanted the sick Klausen Salt Lake s/n and finally got it. Price was a bit much, but negotiated and got it for a decent price. Saved 32% off of what they were asking and got it for about market value according to expressobeans.
    Remember, we're not "entitled" to a poster whether we go or not. I've been shut out on some shows I've attened. Bummed, yeah... Pissed at others for getting them? No... It is what it s. I truly enjoy the hunt for the elusive poster I want (Charlotte 96. know where I can get it s/n mint but price too much for me now). And if I can't get it, I'll just wait a bit longer and negotiate. Just like Hartford. NO, I did not attend and desperatley wanted one to frame and hang but got shut out online. I'll just wait. Just because you don't have it RIGHT NOW, does not mean you will not get it.
  • rawpixelsrawpixels Posts: 912
    I may be willing to trade my MSG2 poster.

Here's what I'm looking for:

http://www.expressobeans.com/members/wa ... =15&page=1

If you have anything I want in mint condition, PM me.
    One man stands alone awaiting
    for her to come home
    eyes upon the horizon
    in the dark before the
    darkness leaves the dawn