real life is here

YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
edited May 2010 in The Porch
for at least the next 5 weeks til i can see them in berlin!

cheers to everyone. this little east coast tour was truly incredible. had a blast with new friends and all and wouldn't trade a second of it.

getting a little older now (26) and don't know how much longer i'll be able to just drop off and catch 7 shows in 11 days so i really, really cherished this last run.

band was in tip top shape. i started the tour in buffalo and must say that while there was not one subpar show, everything from hartford on was fire!

last night was amazing. i was battling a little bit of a stomach bug and wasn't able to give the band the energy they deserved (especially for the last night of such a great tour) but even in my state i could tell i was witnessing something really special.

2 shows in europe this summer, then who the fuck knows when we'll see each other again.

it was real.....all of you. let's do it again....soonish.

-jeff
i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Your coming over?!
  • YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    Brisk. wrote:
    Your coming over?!

just for berlin and most likely arras. family invited me to take a eurotrip with them and the dates happened to coincide. i really am a lucky man.
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Brisk. wrote:
    Your coming over?!

just for berlin and most likely arras. family invited me to take a eurotrip with them and the dates happened to coincide. i really am a lucky man.

Ah how very cool, well i'll see you at Berlin then.