Philly and MSG 2 Very deep connection...?

LukinsHabitLukinsHabit Posts: 19
edited May 2010 in The Porch
As always a generous selist, but they always find ways to keep giving us more than we expect. Nice WMA tag on Daughter, God Bless America and McCready for the Star Spangled banner. A slam dunk for Jeff on Sweet Lew, I saw it coming as I saw his awkward approach to the mic. But I was speechless when I realized the song Eddie said they re-wrote earlier in the day was Lukin. I didn't hit til the I heard the words "door...open the fridge"

Thanks to The Band and my wonderful Mom it was the best Birthday present ever and making it a 2 way tie for my favorite show. Which I thought would stand alone forever when they closed my favorite building in the world last Halloween...The Spectrum. And my mom exposed me to a concert when I was too young to remember, but in 1987 she somehow got us Flyers playoff tickets and seeing that place back then that loud was coolest thing I had ever seen . And then to see another one as awesome in the same building The Flyers win starting the most dramatic playoffs the NHL has ever seen so far is beyond coincidence. The day of my birthday, May 7, I only asked for two things. One was for the Flyers to get one more win I kept telling everyone and that happened 4 straight games to make history. But my other wish was to a Higher Power, and and it's more important than any material item or ever falling in love. Somehow, Someway, Somewhere please help my Mom and Step-Dad so they dont lose their house. They have such honest virues and keep sacrificing part of themselve to make other people comfortable, don't take that away